1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Telesthesia Doll

Sep 17, 2014

1. So apparently dragon doll has sort of daughter company, like doll chateau and doll-zone:ablink:. It didn't appear in any major bjd news, and I discover it by very small detail; the new dragon doll' msd dolls seems to have different body...so I thought maybe the company release new body, but then I notice that next to dragon doll URL in the doll pictures, there is another URL: www.telesthesiadoll.com/index.php

I really like their dolls:), even though they're only 2 at the moment ;
      www.telesthesiadoll.com/products.php?tid=147

In addition they have such beautiful articulated body:whee:; www.telesthesiadoll.com/showpro.php?id=156

So what do think?

P.S. sorry for the awkward post:sweat

2. I bought one of their heads, Chifeng, but I used him for a mod because he was an auction item on eBay and I was the only bidder. Idon't know anything about their doll bodies but the head was really well made nice resin and finish the use a back peg and forehead magnet on the headcap and it is very tight and smooth. Their ears are rather bulky though and chifeng's forehead is huge.
      They are a legit company though.

3. I was gonna check out the site because it's fun checking out new companies. But the site is not available to me.. Neither is Resinsoul anymore btw that I've had an account on for years:|

It's so annoying :vein

4. Manabusama, the site doesn't ever work for you? Maybe you can try check on a smartphone? I'm in Europe as well and it's up now. It's just kind of strange, if they are Dragon Doll's "daughter company", why would they make a statement about their originality and all (it's on the site), not mentioning DragonDoll, but then on the other hand DD's logo is on some of their pics as well. Tempting, though, nice bodies and head sculpts...
      Poor collector, which doll is your favorite? I think ChiYan is cute.
      I've thought about it and I'd go for Dragondoll in case of doubt, or just wait and watch till everything clarifies. If Telesthesia Doll is involved in anything fishy I'd rather not burn myself.

5. SteamWitch ,nice to know they're good quality:).

Eolomea, I like BaiJi sculpt the best^^.
      "If Telesthesia Doll is involved in anything fishy I'd rather not burn myself." I don't believe Telesthesia Doll isn't legit, basically every head scuplt they creat is sold on Dragondoll as well, that's how I found them. Maybe it's more of collaboration then daughter company...
      However both companies have different bodies, while only their SD size are quite similar. I am really fond of their MSD body, it has sort of gentle pear shaped body which is three part torso(not vary popular these days:pout:) , as well double jointed knees and elbows:wiggle.

6. I see. I didn't like the rumors I read about. Fact is though, their dolls look good, won't deny that. Have to edit this since recently added QingDi is my absolute favorite - I compared his head sculpt to all the Dragondoll heads and couldn't find it there. He seems to be available only through Telesthesiadoll.

7. I really like DiNa and would love to see some owner pics of her.

8. Ooh, she's pretty. I'd love to see owner pics!

9. does anyone have the telesthesia doll crystal? I love her unicorn look, reminds me a lot of one of my favorite movies "the last unicorn" :aheartbea I wonder how she is made and if she can pose well. I wish I could see owner pictures. I'm afraid of buying her by only seeing the company pictures...

10. I really like the doll ChiXi-Telesthesia sold through them. I decided to check the forum and see if there was any feedback about this company since i hadn't heard about them or any reviews on their dolls. I am getting wishy washy reviews from this though.

@xatshe did you end up decided to get the body?

11. yes. i've ordered it at September, so company promise they will make it at first dates of November.. after that i can tell you for sure

about rumors. Telethesia is a new agent/company. Dragon doll is no longer exist and sold all their rights, including dolls to Telethesia. so everything is official. hard to say about communication, since at first i tried to order body directly from their site. but their english is very limited, so even google translate doesn't help them to understand my question.

so now i just hope that everything will be ok, since i heard a lot of bad examples of Alice's work

12. OK thanks for the information. I look forward to seeing your evaluation of it when it comes.

13. Did you receive your TD body? How do you like it? I'm thinking about ordering one for an Or-Doll head. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

14. Hi... I was wondering if you ever got Crystal... I've been looking at her for over a year... I want her as soon as I have the money... I too like her for my love of the last unicorn :) if you have her... Mind posting some pics of her...?

15. Hi already Telesthsia owners.
      I loved the Telesthesia SD Bodys and fell in love with Louis.windsor. She has such a cute face.
      I ordered her on angelesque after I ask Carol if they also offer them. There where only dragon dolls sso far on the page until I asked. then she added the TS dolls also *-*
      So know I'm waiting for her. Any idea how long the estimated production time is with TS?

Upppss.. used the Mini thread..
      I bought an SD girl. I'm sorry

#17 SteffiPuschel, Mar 3, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
    16. hey :) no, I never got her, so sorry...she is beautiful, but so tall - I prefer smaller dolls :)

17. well. i had waited the body about 3 months. so i guess for the full doll it might take more time

18. Thanks for the feedback. Thats what Carol told me too. I ordered trough angelesque. She said 3-4 months. But nearly 2 are already gone. So just 2 left ^^