1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1:12 scale babies or young children?

Sep 6, 2014

1. Does anyone know whether there are any 1:12 scale BJDs that are babies or young children? I know pukis are 1:12 scale, in that they are 1/12th the size of adults, but are there any 1/12th the size of toddlers or babies, and actually represent that age?

2. Keri,do I understand your question?
      Mudoll- Felix doll little baby brownie"small comfort" is 7cm.
      The Christmas Dollzone babies are very small too.

3. gilou2310, thanks for the answer. Yes, it seems as if you do understand my question.

I think the brownie small comfort are bigger than 1:12 scale. I must look at the Christmas Dollzone babies and see their size. I've always found them cute!

Why I'm looking for 1:12 scale is that I've seem a lot of furniture and other accessories for sale in that size!

4. 1/12 is pretty small for a bjd... dollzone baby would be way to big to pass for a 1/12th baby.

Perhaps one of the dreamhighstudio dolls?

5. Doll Leaves do a 12c.m tall 'baby' sculpt but she is off topic here.

6. The dollleaves baby is not quite 1/12 scale. converted to reallife size she would be 144 cm tall, which would make a pretty scary baby.

7. cyberspacegirl, yeah, DHS does have some really tiny little ones! Did they make any babies? Baby Q might be an option. Maybe a bit big, and a bit older than I was thinking.... I'll take a look at the measurements.

PrincessStarburst, I've never actually seen the Doll Leaves baby! Maybe not 1:12 scale but I'm interested to have a look anyway!

8. an old pic of baby small comfort (7cm)with her sister 11,5cm)

[​IMG]

9. gilou2310, thanks for sharing! It's such a cute picture! The little baby looks so cute with her big sister! Is the sister also a Brownie?

The only BJD babies I have are Soom Nappy Choos, which are off topic here. So I'll show Baby Joey with his big sister Katelyn:

[​IMG]

10. Thank you Keri .Your baby has a good big sister. I like the pic.
      Ravi is a brownie too.

11. gilou2310, thanks! Ravi is cute! Brownie's are adorable! You don't seem to see them around so much anymore...

Amelia Thimble's are 1:12 scale. I think it would be really great if they brought out a toddler sister for her!

12. I collect dolls houses but the only ball jointed 1/12th scale baby dolls I've seen are artisan made and very expensive, try Ebay or ESTY.