1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for glitzygryphon

Sep 4, 2014

1. Hello, you are here to provide some helpful insight to all future persons reading this thread!!

Have you purchased an item from me? Have I made a purchase from you?
      Did we participate in a swap or trade?

Post your review on the quality of service I provided along with information on the item I crafted or the secondhand item you purchased from me!! Feel free to add information on how it was shipped or any other details you think might be helpful or worth noting!
      Thank you for taking the time to write a review for me, I really appreciate it!

2. I purchased a lovely red wig from glizygryphon and it was packaged very safely, pictures were given upon request about additional details (it had an orange streak in it, I requested detailed pictures on it,) and when I was informed a second item I inquired about was unavailable she included a free gift as a bonus in apology. Very lovely and messaged in a timely manner on various accounts. Perfect seller!

3. I purchased a wig from glitzygryphon and everything went perfectly, she shipped super fast and it arrived gorgeous and exactly as described. Thank you so much for such a nice transaction and I highly recommend her! ^_^

4. glitzygryphon participated in my Luts group order. Payment was quick and communication was always very courteous. Would do business with again! Thank you!

5. GlitzyGryphon was a participant in my 2079 GO. She was a great communicator and made sure to let me know when she needed anything. I would definitely do business with her again.

6. GlitzyGryphon participated in the third round of my shirt swap! She was timely and awesome and the package was received as anticipated. c: I would definitely be okay with having her in my future swaps!

7. Glitzygryphon had bought many items from me with a bundle offer. Payment was prompt and was super easy to work and talk with. I highly recommend as a buyer. And would love to work this this person again.

8. I purchased a pair of eyes from Glitzygryphon! Easy to get ahold of and talk to. Very nice and understanding! Thank you so much.

9. glitzygryphon joined my Halloween swap. She had excellent communication and let me know when she shipped and received. I'd highly recommend her as a swap participant!

Thank you so much for being a great participant! I hope to see you in my future swaps!

10. Glitzygryphon was part of a Mako Eyes group order I ran and she was an excellent participant! Invoices were paid promptly and communication was a breeze. Thanks for help make my first GO a walk in the park! Byke

11. participated in my Dearmine GO. Was an excellent participant. Friendly communication and prompt payment. Super positive feedback <3

12. Glitzygryphon commissioned me to do several faceups and work on some accessories. She provided extremely detailed references and responded promptly to my WIP updates. She was very friendly and professional. I would happily work with Glitzygryphon again in the future!

Thank you!

13. Glitzygryphon commissioned me for several faceups and body/part blushings! She was very quick and polite with communication and was very prompt to leave positive feedback. She was responsive to updates and gave clear instructions for what to paint. She was a pleasure to work with and would love to do faceups for her again in the future!