1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BBflockling 14cm beepbeep and lilu discussion part 1

Aug 27, 2014

1. so there is no thread for them yet....hope they are allowed here.
      I orderd a beep-beep with face-up and bodysuit.........full set is great too.....

http://www.bbflockling.com/index.html
      her flickr site with cute pictures, she is going to make them little houses and more things
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/30343635@N03/
      picture from rose's flickr
      [​IMG]

...Mod Notes.....

LiLu and Beep-Beep are 14cm Tiny BJD
      members of the Shoohoo family.

Necessary Accessories for future Shoohoo shopping sprees:
      LiLu and the Beeps can wear most Pukifee and Lati Yellow clothing although some styles might have to be grown into :)
      Blythe shoes
      Size 4 Wigs and Hats
      12 mm Eyes

Measurements:
      Height: 14 cm
      Eye Size: 12 mm
      Head Circumference: 11 cm
      Arm to Waist: 3.8 cm
      Arm to Hand: 5 cm
      Torso Length: 5 cm
      Waist Circumference: 7.7 cm
      Hip Circumference: 9 cm
      Leg Length from Hip: 5.7 cm
      Foot Length: 2.3 cm
      Foot Width: 1.2 cm

BBflockling 14cm beepbeep and lilu discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ling-14cm-beepbeep-and-lilu-discussion-part-1

2. I loved the little girl, so I had to have one. I think they are so cute, full of personality.

3. curious to see these in person as they just are too adorable in all the sweet pics!

4. Me too! I love the little details.

5. They're so adorable! I'm sorry to have missed the preorder!

6. You should email Rose, maybe she could add you in

7. Stella Maris, good idea! Just have to check on the funds first though! Do you know how much they sold for?

8. It's embarrassing but I don't remember, it was two hundred something? oh my...

9. There was three different prices if I recall: one for doll, no face-up; one for doll with face-up, etc. and then a price for a fullset with clothing, etc.

10. Yes, that is correct.

11. Stella Maris and Newbjder, thanks for the input on the price!

Stella Maris, I have the same problem with not remembering prices. Perhaps because I don't really want to remember who much dolls cost :) $200 doesn't sound too bad. I was thinking they might be more.

12. mine was $295 with face-up and bodysuit......plus I have to pay $40 for shipping.....and then have to wait how much customs I have to pay.....but he is so cute...so I am not thinking to much about the money....:)

13. No they were reasonable.
      My husband estimated how much I have in dolls around here. Shiver me timbers.

14. I am toatlly smitten with Lilu and BeepBeep. I have a couple of photos I can spam. Ill be back!

Jeepers Stella Maris....that is too frightening a thought. I dont think I would be game to tally up how much worth I have hanging around.

Lilu in red....... with eyelashes!

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

15. Lilu in the garden.......

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

16. (rubs eyes in happy disbelief) Liz? Is that you? lol...
      It's killing me the way you have styled her! I also love the puny one who seems to be her pal!

17. wilkies, that's more the sort of price I was expecting :(

bowerbird, great pictures! She has so much character!!

18. Yes, I got the "striped down" version lol poor thing will have to put up with my creative urges.

19. These little ones are so cute! I ran across a post on Facebook the other day and went to the website to check them out. I emailed the artist and she replied that she is planning a Winter White preorder in early December. I am considering ordering one.

20. thought I do an update.....
      the shoohoo's have landed and rose is busy doing the face-ups.....so I hope we can share more pictures soon