1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pony

Aug 24, 2014

1. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for me!

2. Pony bought some MSD shoes from me. The transaction went swimmingly - quick response times with PMs, very friendly, and quick payment. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with Pony again. :)

3. Pony bought some eyes from me. Great communication, fast payment. I would do business with Pony again!

4. Pon bought a doll leaves arwen doll from me. Fast payment, she let me know when the doll arrived. Overall great selling experience. Thanks!

5. Pony purchased a unoa sist face plate from me. Payment was prompt. Communication was also prompt and very friendly.
      I would happily do business with her again.

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

6. pony is awesome! she bought my unoa b-el on the 1.5 girl body on layaway. great communication, payments were on time, and she let me know when the doll arrived. she's also loads of fun to talk to, i highly recommend her as a buyer! thank you again for such a wonderful transaction~ :aheartbea

7. Pony purchased a Dollmore boy body and a pair of jeans from me. Great communication, we finished the transaction in person. Would recommended as a buyer.

8. Sold a Doll Leaves Kira to Pony...fabulous communication and received payments quickly, it was a pleasure. Thank you. :)

9. Pony bought a bunch of SD13 clothes from me...she paid in a two part layaway and everything went just swimmingly. She was friendly to talk to, kept good communication, paid early and let me know when everything arrived. Thanks!

10. I purchased a doll and handmade wig from Pony. On receipt, I found both items to be exactly as shown and described. Detailed helpful wig care notes were thoughtfully included. Well packed and protected. Shipped promptly. Fast delivery. No damage. Communication throughout was excellent. Pony is a credit to the DoA community and I would have no hesitation in having dealings with this lady again in the future. A most pleasant transaction.

11. PONY adopted a DZ B45-12 body from me.
      There was a problem with body due to difference in temperatures and humidity.
      She was very patient and waited for me to contact Edendoll and DZ as to reasons and solutions to problem.
      Great working with her.
      THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

12. Recently sold msd clothes to Pony. Prompt payment and nice communication. The whole transaction goes smooth and well. Very recommended buyer ! Thank you so much !! <3

13. Pony and I recently completed a trade in which my Kid Dollmore tan Vian was exchanged for a multiple-piece outfit handmade by Pony for one of my SD girls (Maskcat Nerine). Pony was very friendly and communicative throughout the trade. She listened carefully to what I wanted in the outfit, presented multiple possibilities for pieces and fabric combinations, and created an amazing product. Her sewing skills are extremely professional (I am a sewer myself, so I can recognize her skill) and the finished outfit is absolutely amazing. In terms of level of finishing, it looks to me as good as what you would buy from major BJD clothing makers, such as Dollheart.

I would certainly deal with Pony again and highly recommend her to others. Thanks for a great trade! :)

14. A+++++++++++++ transaction!

We had a wonderful trade with Pony. Her doll arrived in a heartbeat and is so adorable! Pony was very kind to wait for me to finish some of my personal matters in order to finalize the trade. I will be so happy to do business with her at any time soon! THANK YOU!

15. Pony purchased some eyes from me and the transaction went wonderfully. Highly recommended! Thank you very much! :)

16. Pony bought some Leeke doll boots from me, and it was a smooth transaction from beginning to end - highly recommended! :)

17. Pony participated in my Makoeyes group order. She was great with communication, paid swiftly, and let me know when the eyes arrived safely. Lovely to work with!

18. Pony adopted my resinsoul Ju. She communicated swiftly and paid promptly. She's an absolute pleasure to transact with. Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy her! <3

19. Pony contacted me about my wtb and she was lovely. She sent when she said she would, packaged very well and I love the body, Thankyou very much.

20. Pony purchased a Dollzone Hal head from me. The transaction went smoothly and they were great to work with!