1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Aimerai Dolls

Jul 30, 2014

1. [h=2]Hello from Aimerai[/h]
      Aimerai is an American and Hong Kong BJD company, the brand was officially launched at Dollism Plus 9 Hong Kong. :daisy The 1st wave of dolls are now available for pre-order at Mint on Card, and will soon be available at DollHeart. Additional dealers are coming soon!

Glinda - The Good
      57cm, Starts at $520.00
      http://www.mintoncardinc.com/tmp/Glinda1.jpg

Scraps - The Patchwork Girl
      57cm, Starts at $600.00
      http://www.mintoncardinc.com/tmp/Scraps1.jpg

Oscar Diggs - The Wizard
      60.5cm, Starts at $520.00
      http://www.mintoncardinc.com/tmp/Oscar1.jpg

Currently only dolls are available for pre-order. Heads, bodies, and clothing will eventually be made available for purchase separately. For all pricing & complete measurements please visit the Aimerai or Mint on Card websites.

I am not regularly on DoA, but I will pop in throughout this week to see if questions are left within the thread. Please do not ask questions that are only specific to you, (example, "How much will shipping cost?"), please ask those questions via email to Mint on Card or DollHeart, (DH is still in the process of listing Aimerai, so they might not have answers immediately available).

Links! :)

http://www.aimerai.com/

http://www.mintoncardinc.com/

http://www.dollheart.com/

------

I'm personally enamored with Scraps, I saw pics from Dollism and thought she was the cutest thing! Her joint system in her knees looks similar to that of Fairyland (the secret double joint). She is surely on my (very very very long) list! She could be customized in so many ways since you can paint her patches differently. I'd be interested in trying inlay mods within her patches. Her possibilities look infinite! ​

2. Preordered Scraps fullset....she looks very intriguing :)

3. I included it in the non-asian thread because they're american/hongkong so idk which one to put it in >_>

I'm so excited for your scraps! I can't wait to see owners pics of her she looks so cute she has such a sweet face

4. LUCKY! She's the one I want! I love her full set too. But OMG, it's pretty pricey.

5. Agreed. I've got her on layaway with Mint on Card...a long layaway. :lol:

6. ooohhhh julia, what a great doll to be getting! I lovelovelove the 57cm girl body and that fullset is awesome! Seems like she'd look nice with a certain Frankenstein...

7. Scraps looked really nice in real. Actually all of their dolls did. :lol:
      And there was another girl displayed at HKDP9:
      [​IMG]

8. I love Scraps too, I am looking forward for the head to be released separately...

9. I was thinking the same thing! They would be the cutest couple

10. Cute! Maybe one of these days I will snag one :3

11. I found pictures the other day and I love love loooove the YoSD body. I need to get my hands on one for the character i'm shelling, its absolutely perfect. The big guy, I forget his name right now, has a really lovely face too. If only I had a character for him.

Actually all their faces are good, what am I saying XD I think i'm gonna be drooling over this company a lot.

(edit: Oscar was his name, why didn't I see him up there)

12. I was wondering if these are a limited edition dolls? I really want Scraps, but need to see if I need to jump on getting right away or if I can put it off a little bit.

13. I like Scraps' face, but I kind of wish there was a non-patchwork version of the head available. I really like the overall shape of the eyes/nose/forehead, but having the patches built into the sculpt isn't for me. Still, her overall styling is super cute. I'm interested to learn more about the bodies and such from the lucky people who are getting to order!

14. oops.. somehow put in to wrong thread

15. I saw this thread and checked. I am enamoured with Glinda. So wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

16. Ooh... I really like Scraps~:aheartbea She's so cute!! I erm.. have thing for patchwork dolls. ^^;
      Aand I'm just gonna silently fangirl over the non-standard choice of Oz characters and their costumes! :whee:
      I'm really looking forward to seeing their Nick and Ozma~:love

17. because this is the LARGE dolls thread

18. Just wanted to say that dropped into mint on card last weekend and they had two of the YOSDs to show off. handled them a bit and the resin is good solid resin, it actually reminded me of volks the most. It had a very creamy matte texture to it with very solid construction :)

Unfortunately they didn't have any of the SDs to show off, but just thought I'd share what I found out about the resin for those interested :3

also the woman working the counter at MOC claimed to be the designer of scraps? o_0

19. oh sure enough! That'd be her.

So how exactly is MOC involved n the company aside from a retailer? X_X that's where I'm lost.

Because we were told (when we were n store) that they selling them, and I assumed it was a normal retailer relationship as they didn't originally mention anything other than selling, and later when I was at the counter the woman was talking to someone else about "placing the patches" on Scraps.