1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

What fits Bobobie/Resinsoul 1/6 boys and girls (info)

Jul 10, 2014

1. As we discussed in the main thread, it's a good idea to collect everything that fits our RS and BBB 1/6 size girls and boys, instead of having to read through all the discussion threads.

So, if we put in one picture pr. post, to comply with the rules, we're good.

Remember also to mention which doll the stuff fits. Even if you have a picture. Not everyone is familiar with the companies and sculpts, and difference in bodies. And everyone has been a newbie once ;)

A little info for those who are not familiar with the companies. They have several types of bodies, so not everything will fit all of the dolls. And in general the Resinsoul bodies are slightly more slender than Bobobie bodies.

(I can update this opening post with anything you want to have in it, of useful info etc, just let me know)

2. [​IMG]

RS Ni is wearing a sweater found in the Blythe category on ebay. Boots for yosd from hotdotz on ebay. They look a little big, but it's the width that makes the impression. The length is perfect. A hat from a Bratz doll. And unknown pair of jeans I received in a lot once. They are Barbie sized. Hair and eyes are temporary, but for info the wig is a size 5-6 from Luts and the eyes are glittery gold/brown from J.R. Toys on ebay, size 12. I think they're a little too small.

3. [​IMG]

Ni is wearing a top from a High School Musical set. It fits perfectly.

4. What is the verdict for posts that have fit information but no pictures? I've found quite a few items over the past few years that fit my Bobobie March, but it would be difficult to collect pictures at the moment because I am in the process of changing around my photo-storing devices. Is it okay to post text-only posts about fit here?

5. Yes, just post any info you have. Any info is more than welcome :)

6. Sorry, photobucket dumped me so all my posts will be missing photos from here on out... please delete if possible.

#6 AxelaPistol, Jul 12, 2014
      Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    7. Bobobie March can wear handmade strapless Blythe dresses, they seem to fit well because of the small chest.

Dresses fit, I've never tried tops but they probably fit too, never tried pants, shorts, or skirts but I'm assuming they'd be too small since Blythe has a super skinny lower body.

#7 AxelaPistol, Jul 12, 2014
    8. Bobobie March can wear Ken-sized new style jeans I bought from a fashion pack (came with a striped tank which fits my RS Mei), Liv tops, and Liv wigs.

#8 AxelaPistol, Jul 12, 2014
    9. March can wear traditional yo-sd sized dresses purchased on Etsy from seller TimelyFashions. The dress is a smidgen too big but it's not too noticeable in photos, just close-up. It was a one-off, as far as I know.

#9 AxelaPistol, Jul 12, 2014
    10. My Melody Barbie Fashion-style newer body dress fits just barely. A little snug through the hips, but this helps keep the dress sitting where the straps don't appear too big. You can't really tell the tightness from looking at it. The necklace and belt are separate from the dress. Visible underskirt is attached.

#10 AxelaPistol, Jul 12, 2014
    11. Some of the newer body fashion packs from Barbie have dresses that fit Bobobie March. I have a few - one's purple with stars and swirls that has one shoulder strap, the other is white stretchy fabric with rainbows and a purple top, with spaghetti straps that can be tucked in for strapless.

#11 AxelaPistol, Jul 12, 2014
    12. .

#12 AxelaPistol, Jul 12, 2014
    13. .

#13 AxelaPistol, Jul 12, 2014
    14. March can wear Liv doll jackets and arm warmers; sa well as Liv Color dresses and wigs.

#14 AxelaPistol, Jul 12, 2014
    15. Some Liv doll shorts fit March, specifically purple short-shorts with green stitiching; they can also wear Generation Girl Barbie tank tops, early 2000s Barbie jackets (tight sleeves, but work with patience/removable hands), and Bratz headbands.

#15 AxelaPistol, Jul 12, 2014
    16. Liv ruffled purple patterned top fits, as do MyScene Barbie shorts.

#16 AxelaPistol, Jul 12, 2014
    17. Liv blue dress/long tunic and DDE socks for yo-sd (a little loose) fit.

#17 AxelaPistol, Jul 12, 2014
    18. March can wear Skipper Barbie crop tops, and the 'Rockstar Barbie' from early 2000s (soft tummy, bigger hips)'s metallic pants.

#18 AxelaPistol, Jul 12, 2014
    19. [​IMG]

Vala here is on the Zi body which doesn't fit Barbie tops very well or not at all. The shirt she is wearing here is a modified Ken Shirt which had a K for Ken on it that I didn't like so I made a shark patch.