1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Freakstyle Mini Girls- Salome and Eve

Jul 9, 2014

1. Here is a place to talk about Salome and Eve as I haven't seen any threads about them yet. I ordered Salome in light tan. What are everyone's plans for them? How are you going to find clothes?

2. Yussssh! I've kinda been waiting for this thread (I don't know why I didn't make it myself?). I'm waiting for two, one in light tan and one in copper oriental. The copper oriental one is already named, Yona, and she'll have brown hair with bangs. I'll be making her clothes. The light tan one is not yet named, so we'll see when she arrives.
      I got two since I needed one for Yona (she's an OC of mine), but she has skin close to the copper oriental, but I also wanted one in the darkest tan available.
      If Eve or Delilah are later released in some darker tans, I will definitely go for them too xD

3. I am in love with these girls too, it will be hard to stop myself from ordering the new girls too. I also plan on sewing her clothes. My girl will be named Ayodel and is based off a D&D character of mine.

4. Yeah. I already loved Frederieke's sculpting of faces, but SDs aren't for me, so I'd been holding off. Then she released Salomé, and I knew I had to have her :)
      That's a beautiful name you've given her. I don't play D&D, but I know a lot of people in the hobby get dolls to shell their D&D characters. I look forward to seeing what you make for her, also :)

5. [​IMG]

The first pictures of her in resin can be seen in the news section: here!

6. I absolutely LOVE the proportions of this doll - her face is really gorgeous too :aheartbea But I am confused about why baby dolls with sculpted fat are off topic, but these dolls are on topic - I guess only a moderator can answer that one though!

7. I don't know what baby dolls you're talking about, but if you're curious what made Salomé on-topic, I suggest you'd contact a mod through Ask A Mod. Honestly, I can't answer this for you :).

8. Finally a doll that has curves like I do, she is lovely!

9. I just ordered her in freshskin, I just couldn't resist her even though I was sticking to larger dolls and have sold most of my MSD size clothes/shoes!

10. I can't believe there is a bjd with curves! :D Maybe if I can pay my current doll layway off before November...

I want her in copper. I might be able to save some extra money for when November rolls around. Thank God the preorder isn't right now (and yay for 6 month layway). :dance It's so nice seeing a doll with a body like mine.

11. is the darker girl the copper or the tan? i cant seem to match it to the heads they have showing the skin tones. she looks quite a bit darker than the one, but too light for the other.

12. I read it that she is the pale tan but I am not 100% sure, I have a pale tan DT girl and she does look very similar.

13. i may just have to contact the company and ask. im seriously considering putting one of these beauties on layaway in november, i just have to figure out the skin tone i want. does anyone have one yet? or will this be the first release?

14. Auntbear, this was the first release but the Salomé's arrived to Silk, so we should be seeing some beauties arriving to their owners soon :D I have one of the bodies over at the moment to make some clothes for her for Silk, and she is so lovely! She poses really well, the resin feels and looks very good and there are so many details in her sculpting! She is a lot of fun to sew for too, although I can't blame anyone who wants to have her sit around naked for a while, as the sculpt is so beautiful <3

15. oh, i'm really glad to hear about the posing! dolls that pose poorly are a pet peeve of mine. i will definitely be bringing one of these beauties home as soon as i can manage it!

16. @Auntbear: The first Salomé's of the pre-order period have been shipped out today, so we might see some pictures in the coming weeks :). As for your question: The darkest Salomé in the news section pictures, is Pale Tan. It's quite dark, a bit like the old CP tans.

The Copper Oriental dolls are much lighter than I anticipated. They are only a shade or two darker than 'regular' normal skin. So if you're looking for a darker tan, I'd recommend the Pale Tan.

@Raouken: I cannot wait to see the corsets you're making for her! I'm about to make some stockings and garter belts for her. Here's to hoping the needle, thread and me will be good friends :).

17. Just checked my emails and my Salome is on her way! Makes a really nice change to buy a doll in the EU for once and not have to worry about customs, I aren't going to attempt to make any clothes until she arrives and I can try some of my existing clothes on to get an idea what fits.

18. So the darker skin doll is pale tan? I thought she was copper. Thank goodness you said something or I would have been so disappointed.

I got the thumbs up to put her on layaway in November! :D I'm so excited. I'm even more happy to know she is a good poser.

Silk -weird request but do you have any pictures of her from behind?

Did anyone else notice her cute left hand? It looks perfect for holding a bag or purse. :aheartbea

19. Salome has arrived, I haven't had a lot of time but have tried a few wigs on her, she seems to have a small head - a 7/8 wig swamps her and even a 6/7 is on the large side. I will try and get some photos posted this weekend.

20. Yay! I can't wait to see your pictures Avril. :D Thanks for the heads up about the wigs. I'd hate to buy one specifically for her and then it turn out to be too big.