1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for celis814

Jul 2, 2014

1. I couldn't find a feedback thread for this user, so I decided to make one.

She purchased an SSDF clothes set from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Prompt payment and communication throughout, she let me know when the items arrived and how she liked her purchase and my little gift. Couldn't have asked for more, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

2. I'm going to order again from you to get more stroopwafels!

Thank you Wennie!

3. Leaving feedback for celis814! I don't even know where to start, because she was so awesome. ; u ; Seriously, she's probably one of the friendliest buyers I've ever seen on the Internet. She communicated wonderfully and paid super quick. Thanks for chatting with me along the way, too, I loved it~ Everything went perfectly, and I would definitely do business with her again.
      :kitty2:goldstar:kitty2:goldstar:kitty2
      ...:daisy just a pretty flower

4. Yay! Thank you Deux. You do rock and thank you so much for that pretty flower. Hugs tightly. :)

5. celis814 bought an SD sized coat from me. They were super friendly with good communication and fast payment. They let me know when the coat arrived and left feedback promptly, which I always appreciate. I would definitely do business again. Thanks so much!

6. Thank you Hello Lolita! My girl and I love the coat. Hugs!

7. Purchased a pair of SSDF pants, came quickly and fit perfectly. Would buy from celis814 again.

8. Thank you Orangetarts! Hugs <3

9. Celis814 and I traded doll clothes, and needless to say she was fantastic. Wonderful to chat with and she did the swap on the same day as I. The clothes arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. I'm really happy that I chose her to trade with, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you!

10. Thank you so much DragonHawk! My girl loves the skirt and hair, and my boys love it on her. LOL. Hugs!

11. Positive Feedback

celis814 purchased two Volks MSD wigs from me. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the wigs arrived to her. Thank you again!

12. celis814 bought some doll shoes from me and the buyer was absolutely excellent throughout the entire transaction. :) The payment was prompt, the buyer communicative and notified me immediately upon the item's arrival. I wouldn't hesitate to do buiness with celis814 again!

Thank you very much!!

13. celis sold me an Anhais Studio Jupiter head with original face up and eyes -- and the transaction was an absolute dream. Great communication, fast packaging and shipping, and a fair price. Do not hesitate to do business with celis, they are amazing!

14. I sold celis814 a wig -- payment was prompt and communication pleasant. Thanks!

15. I sold @celis814 a Volks MSD outfit. Fast and friendly communication, payment as sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the parcel arrived. Thank you very much for an excellent transaction! :thumbup

16. Thank you Pris! I am still waiting for the doll to put it on! Stay safe!

17. @celis814 adopted a Volks SDGr Mia from me. Amazing buyer! Fast and friendly communication. Payment sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the parcel arrived. Highly recommend as a buyer and would welcome future sales. Thanks very much for a perfect transaction. Enjoy! :thumbup