1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mollym

Jun 29, 2014

1. I couldn't find a feedback thread for mollym, so decided to make one for her :)
      mollym purchased a Dollshe Saint hear from me. Great transaction, great communication, fast payment, and she let me know when he arrived safe and sound.
      Thanks for a great experience! Definitely recommended and hope to do business with again :)

2. Mollym participated in my M3 Go. Communication was good, payment prompt and patient. I would definitely do business with Mollym again ^__^

3. Mollym bought a doll from me. Her payment was fast and she kept in touch with me and let me know when the doll arrived. Very friendly too! Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy your new dolly!

4. Mollym purchased a doll from me. The transaction was really smooth and pleasant!

I'm so glad to hear that the doll was arrived safely! Thank you so much!

5. She purchashed some clothes from me, she was great to work with. Would do so again anytime!

6. I bought a monique gold roxie wig from Mollym,
      the transaction was perfect and the wig was shipped fast.
      I would certainly do business with Mollym again.
      thank you, thank you

7. I sold some wigs to mollym. Payment was prompt and I was notified as soon as they arrived. Many thanks!

8. mollym bought a wig from me, prompt payment and communication, would do business with her anytime! :)

9. I had a trade with mollym, and there was a gread deal! <3
      I trade my Ringdoll Amethyst for her Dragondoll body and some staff. She was always intouch, very kind person! She sent the box very quickly, and I was amazed about the staff she included! Great clothes, wigs and shoes, and the body :)
      thank you very much!!! :)

10. I sold a Leeke project body to mollym. Payment was prompt and she kept up great communication, including letting me know she received everything in good order. I'd sell to her again!

11. mollym commissioned me to make her little adorable Pip an Easter Bunny Kigurumi. She had excellent communication and was very patient with the time frame I gave her. She was extremely descriptive, which is oh-so helpful! I'd highly recommend her as a buyer, one of the best customers I've ever had! She even sent me measurements to work off of that were precise!

Thanks for a smooth transaction, I hope to work with you again in the future! <3

12. mollym purchased some SD17 clothes from me in the Marketplace. She paid quickly and kept very good communication. I would be glad to do business with her again :)

13. mollym is part of my local meet group and ran a Leeke GO and a Bluefairy GO. Everything ran very smoothly, and she communicated well. :D Thanks so much for running the GOs! Great job. :)

14. Joined a leekeworld GO mollym was hosting. Was kept well informed through the entire GO, everything went smoothly and I received my part super fast and well packaged.

mollym was awesome to work with and I'd happily join a GO by them again! :)

15. I joined a BlueFairy group order mollym was hosting and they were a pleasure to work with. I was constantly in the loop of communication between them and the order, and they answered any questions I had promptly and in-depth. My carrier came well packaged and quickly. Would join another GO by them in the future! :)

16. I was part of a Blue Fairy GO and everything went well. Communications were great, everything was done promptly, and items were shipped quickly. Very pleased.

17. I was part of a Leekeworld GO order hosted by mollym and everything went superbly. Ordering was prompt, communication quick, and she was very thorough. Thanks for the great group!

18. Mollym hosted a GO for Leeke, and she was so friendly and prompt with updates. Items were shipped securely in a small box, even though it was just a wig and eyelashes, she was mindful about the items possibly getting smushed in transit. Very sweet and thorough, making sure she got the order right before ordering.

19. Mollym purchased a panda kigurumi from me for her Francie! She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived safely. She's very friendly, has great communication, and I would love to work with her again in the future. I highly recommend her as a buyer!

Thank you for a wonderfully smooth transaction! I hope you enjoy your kigurumi. <3

20. mollym bought two pairs of tiny shoes from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your little one likes the shoes! :kitty2