1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Moon House Doll discussion thread

Jun 11, 2014

1. Aaron is such a beautiful boy. Definitely going on my wishlist! What's his neck size? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the website...

2. Hi dear,thank you~their neck size are 10.5cm thanks for remind me i'll post it to the website^^

3. Thank you! ^_^ 10.5, that means he'd fit on my other boy's body while I find him one of his own. I think he will be the next head I'll order once I've saved some doll funds again! :)

4. Thank you so much,dear i'll tell this news to Moon,i think she will very happy about it.^^

5. and now i will tell you that we will have two Aaron heads (and two Abel heads) at our booth at Dolliverse too! :wiggle
      Kasumi, a friend of us who do custom face-ups too, will sell them at our booth (we share one table) ^-^ (by the way, she is here at DoA too: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/member.php?41190-Kasumi-san )

6. You will be the death of my wallet, you know that? ;) What colours are you bringing?

7. maaah~ I'm sorry! ^////^ but I thought I have to tell you this after I saw you are interested in Aaron~ xD

hm~ I don't remember the skin color, so I will ask for you and if I have the answer I will tell you that! ^^ but Moon House Doll uses the same resin as Maskcatdoll for their heads/dolls! ^^

EDIT:
      ok, I have an answer! all 2 Aaron heads are in pink skin! ^_^

8. Looks like I'll be getting an Aaron head at Dolliverse as well, then ;) I hope my bring & buy items will sell! ;)

9. A little statement by me about this beautiful new guys in this thread here, too. XDDD

Well, as Michi said above I'm going to offer some of this gorgeous new Heads by Moon at Dolliverse. There will be 2x Aaron as also 2x Abel, all 4 heads in Normal Pink Skin and painted by me. And one Aaron will be reserved for you, Little Lost Pixie as we already wrote about it. ;) *hugs*

If there's someone else, who would love to reserve one of the other 3 Heads, please just let me know in a PM here. I will also going to do a little announcement within the next days about Dolliverse. Just wanted to state it here already a little, hope that's okay and isn't against the rules. ^^;;;

Abel and Aaron are really gorgoues in person. I'm going to take some pictures of the blank heads tomorrow and will post them here, if someone's interested in seeing them blank, too. :)

10. Much sorry for taking so long, I was much busy with painting the heads for Dolliverse this weekend as also my job had caught me a lot again, too. U_U *sigh* So because of that I even couldn't do a picture of the blank heads as I had promised, much sorry for that! ;_; *sniff*

But here are the finished Heads now, 2x Aaron and 2x Abel:

Aaron 01
      [​IMG]

Aaron 02
      [​IMG]

Abel 01
      [​IMG]

Abel 02
      [​IMG]

One Aaron is reserved as said in my post above, the others as also the MNF Juri 13 Head and the Luts KDF Event Head I've painted for Dolliverse, too (both can be seen on my Flickr Stream ;) ), are still avaiable. So if you would like to reserve one or more Heads to catch them up at Dolliverse at the weekend, please just let me now and pm me about it. It's still possible. :)

Hope to see many more beautiful Moon House Dolls in future here. These guys are simply lovely. <333

11. Hello ^^
      I have to say it - Aaron is awesome *____* I want him really much, but interested in few deatails... I never saw him with other dolls in photos...do someone have few?

12. sooner the doll's body will finish,we will post more photos then^^

13. Unihiko, as I know there aren't many Aarons around yet, just the two I've sold for Moon at Dolliverse at our booth together with Maskcat. But I don't know, if there are already more people around, who had ordered one of these gorgeous boys already from the Maskcat Website. So I think you sadly will have to wait a bit more for owner pics. :( And as Banyo has said above for the body pictures. Maybe you'll get an answer then with them already. :)

14. I just discovered Able and he is SO cute! I love him! He's perfect for a character of mine. Is the default faceup the same as in the picture?

15. Ah sorry for late reply,yes the default faceup is same as the photos,it's from sculptor herself,hmmm,their body will release soon,so maybe you can wait for a while and see how?

I hope you will like it :D