1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollMore Mokashura Mini 40cm discussion part 1

Jun 2, 2014

1. Discussion for the new DollMore Mokashura Doll

http://www.dollmore.net/goods/images/20140530053828m.jpg[/img]http://www.dollmore.net/goods/images/20140530052317m.jpg

News Release: [URL]http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?628348-DOLLMORE-Mokashura-Doll-Duyou[/URL]

[COLOR=#555555][FONT=Arial]Duyou (Baby Skin Normal): [URL]http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=12820&b_code=B20140530103013[/URL]

[COLOR=#555555][FONT=Arial]Duyou (Normal: [URL]http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=12819&b_code=B20140530103013[/URL][/FONT][/COLOR]

[B]* Mokashura Doll Size[/B]
      - Height: 40.5cm (16inch)
      - Head: 32cm (13 inch wig)
      - Eyes: 28mm
      - Neck: 10cm
      - Bust: 19cm
      - Shoulder : 7cm
      - Waist: 18.5cm
      - Hip: 25.3cm
      - Foot : 6.4cm (width 2.8cm)
      - Shoulder to the end of finger: 16cm
      - Waist to the end of foot: 21.5cm
      - Hip to the end of foot: 17cm

[/FONT][/COLOR][B][FONT=times new roman]* Size Notice[/FONT][/B]
      [FONT=times new roman]1. Wig size: 13~14 inch. Synthetic mohair wig may be a little big for this doll.[/FONT]
      [FONT=times new roman]2. Clothes Size: It fits well to all clothes in mokashura doll category.[/FONT]
      [FONT=times new roman]3. Shoes Size: MSD Shoes with low high[/FONT]
      [FONT=times new roman]4. Eyes: 28 mm Eyes[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman][B]* Compatible Size[/B] [/FONT]
      [FONT=times new roman]We release many clothes for our mokashura dolls.[/FONT]
      [FONT=times new roman]She wears same size clothes with baby doll.[/FONT]
      [FONT=times new roman]Here is category list[/FONT]
      [FONT=times new roman]Home > Doll Clothes > Mokashura Size [/FONT]
      [FONT=times new roman]Home > Underwear&Stockings > Mokashura Stockings [/FONT]
      [FONT=times new roman]Home > Doll Clothes > Mokashura Size [/FONT]
      [FONT=times new roman]Home > Doll Shoes > DM Kid/Judith/MSD size : dress shoes, sports shoes with short lenth[/FONT]
      [FONT=times new roman]Home > Doll Wig > (13-14) Lusion & Trinity[/FONT]
      [FONT=times new roman]Home > Doll Eyes > Acrylic Eye > 28mm[/FONT]
      [FONT=times new roman]Home > Doll Eyes > Glass Eye > 28mm[/FONT]
      [FONT=times new roman]Home > Doll Accessories > Accessries > Hairpin/Hairband[/FONT]

[COLOR=#555555][FONT=Arial]

[URL]http://www.dollmore.com/shopimages/dollmore/0820030000202.jpg[/URL] [/FONT][/COLOR]

......Mod Notes....

DollMore Mokashura Mini 40cm discussion part 1:
      [url]http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?628452-DollMore-Mokashura-Mini-40cm-discussion-part-1[/url]

2. The face is adorable! But the head is so large compared to the body... I think they should have made her a little chubbier and with bigger hands and feet. But it's a neat idea! And she does look good next to Lusion so they are on the right track for sure.

3. I thought that too... but I wonder if they aren't going for the "baby" feel. Real babies heads are huge in comparison... but are chubbier too so... But I think she's soooo cute.

4. very cute looking but wish it is more chubbier

5. Ha ha when I saw her on DM's page the other day I thought she was Pukifee-sized. Then I saw her height and was like, WAT. I'm glad they have a picture of her in a person's arms, it was hurting my brain to picture her IRL size. I think she's adorable, but I don't do this scale so I won't be getting her....I am so intrigued by the proportions though.

6. Personally I love her, just confussed about the clothing size.

7. I'm beyond in love with the "french resin" version but for $150 more... I dunno... $550 for a 40cm doll... the regular resin I could do but I dunno... I need to find someone to do a long layaway 'cause I want her so badly. I'd sell my other dolls for her I want her so badly! I'm sure she's rather hard to shop for, probably will only be able to buy Dollmore clothes for her... but I'd sew and sew and sew for her... especially since my kids will be getting to a point where they don't want home made clothes anymore T_T haha

8. They are quite cute, but now that I am seeing pics with the body, they are kinda creeping me out!!! Which is weird because very few dolls have ever creeped me out before :|

The scale is very interesting (still trying to wrap my head around it), and I will definitely be looking forward to seeing owner pics!

hmmmm... I will have to go hunt down the pics with Lusion... Interesting indeed!

9. What I want to know is, why don't I have a flamingo-head hook-thing to change all my DM hands out?! One of my Kara Klums is wearing the worlds worst sweater - I have to put baggies on his hands just to get it on....flamingo-head would make life so much easier....

10. I LOVE this doll, I think the body is perfect, I am happy they did not do a fat baby body, I am a big head girl.
      I also LOVE the idea of the non French resin French resin, I am pretty sure I need this one.
      Call Me Stephanie, Denver Doll will do a three or maybe four part layaway, and Fabric Friends and Dolls also does layaway.

11. Yeah, I was hoping for a super long layaway haha No, I'll probably email DDE. I've done lay a ways with them and never had an issue.

Usually I don't like big heads but I think she's just so cute... But usually my dolls are meant to be adults and she's not so it makes sense for her to have a big head. My daughter does too haha They'd be like the same size. <3

12. fabric and friends does awesome layaways. they offer up to a year long layaway if you need it :D Also very easy to work with.

On the other note. I would love to see this new doll along side a Lusion or Trinity XD

13. I wasn't sure if they'd do a year long one for these girls since they aren't AS expensive as the Lusion/Trinity. I guess it can't hurt to ask though. I would pay it off early, I know I would... I just HATE paying all up front for an item I won't get for months... I buy almost all my dolls on layaway for that reason lol

I'd love that too! I wonder if we ask them to take some more pictures if they would... if enough ask maybe... one of with a girl with Lusion or Trinity and maybe one more with a person...

14. I would totally do it for us but I wont be getting my Lusion till next year lol. And i dont know of anyone near me who has BJDs and would be getting one of these new dolls. They are cute but truthfully I prefer them to expand in the selection before ordering if I do XD (eyes all the other doll projects that needs to get completed)

I'm sure someone will show up at some point with a comparison.

15. Yeah, I'm probably buying regardless. I can't turn down that $50 off offer LOL and I'd be so sad if they sold out... though I see no indication that they are limited or anything.

16. I been looking through the pictures and I found one with a Lusion :D You wouldn't realize it in till you look at the hands and the doll's lips. I believe its a dreaming lusion. I might be wrong XD So the little one is pretty big if she can stand up to a Lusion at 40cm big.

http://www.dollmore.com/shopimages/dollmore/082003000009.jpg

50 off is a good deal :D

17. Not that I'm enabling or anything but BUUUUY OOOONEEEEEEE!!!

so I can see pictures XD

18. Haha I know right? I don't like to be the first but often I have to be because I tend to like sculpts that aren't popular.