1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Wigletz Alizé discussion

May 28, 2014

1. This is a thread for owners and fans of Wigletz first artist doll head Alizé.
      Show your photos, talk about your characters and share opinions on the sculpt.

I would personally love to see photos of your finished dolls when they arrive and know what body fits them and such.

2. Can't wait to get mine!

3. Hpefully that will be really soon. The last heads should be sent out on Monday.

4. She showed up today!!!! Here's my box opening pic. I would love to know what the crochet thing is - I've been using it as a head cozy :XD:
      She came with a broken ear :...( but I think it will do fine with some superglue - I hope anyway :sweat

[​IMG]

Her neck hole is really small - the resin would probably match well with Iplehouse or Fairyland - definitely NOT Bobobie. Either way - the two msd bodies I do have the S hooks are enormous in comparison.
      [​IMG]

Well - overall I approve :) - now she just needs a name, eyes, wig, body, clothes, shoes. (eyes in pic are Bobobie defaults)

5. It's a big slouchy hat. ^^'

So sorry one ear broke. ;;_;; Hope some glue will fix it. Really tried to pack them all well and taking extra care with the ears.

Iplehouse would probably be way too pink but Fairyland is near perfect. That is also the neck size she was made to fit on.

6. I got my doll last week, it took me some time to get her painted and everything though

[​IMG]

She's on a Soom Rosette body. Warning, Soom is not a match for this head way to pink, I have used an airbrush to match the colour, Incidentally it appears that the Rosette normal skin is lighter then the Gem normal skin, so I'll probably have to redo it again since I used my pre-blended stock of ink.

Thanks for the yarn by the way, now I just need to learn to knit ;)

7. Happy to see she arrived safe and sound.

She looks great on that body even though the colour is off. I never even thought of Rosette as a candidate.

Funny thing, resin matching. The head looks great with FL resin and FL resin looks gret with Soom. But Soom and that head looks way off. Tiny changes makes a huge difference after a few times.

8. Aw, too bad about her ear. I love her faceup though. I have never seen one like that, it looks like smoke! Beautiful!

9. So is fairyland the only good match for her?

10. Does anyone have photos of the head on a naked body such as doll chateau and fairyland or even other sculpts too?