1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for orangetarts

May 11, 2014

1. This is a feedback thread for orangetarts. Please leave your feedback for orangetarts here :3

orangetarts bought an MSD top from me. Communication was excellent, payment was sent quickly and it was an overall pleasant transaction. Thank you!

2. orangetarts purchased a dollclans phython head from me. The transaction was super smooth, OT was very prompt with payment and let me know as soon as the head arrived safely to her. Would reccomend! Thanks so much for adopting phython!

3. I sold a Doll Leaves 1/3 male body to orangetarts, I was paid promptly and I would sell to this buyer again. A+

4. Orangetarts purchased an Iplehouse Eric from me. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as he arrived. Thanks for adopting Eric! He looks happy in your photos. :)

5. Wonderful buyer. She chose a layaway and paid early, had great communication, and was a pleasure to deal with the entire time. Couldn't be happier working with her.

6. orangetarts purchased a luts minifee b-line body from me! The transaction went smoothly and she paid promptly and let me know as soon as it arrived!

Thanks~ <3

7. Orangetarts purchased a pair of SSDF pants from me. Excellent communication, quick to pay and let me know when she received it. Excellent!

Hugs!

8. I sold my Dollzone Floy to orangetarts on a rather short layaway; and I was paid promptly. Communication was great and I even got a picture of the doll dressed when they received him! Thank you so much! Hope to do business with you again! ^_^

9. orangetarts purchased my Migidoll Popodoll hybrid, made prompt payment and was nothing but pleasant. Excellent Buyer.

10. Orangetarts purchased my Granado Xavier from me and the sale went beautifully. She made her payments on time, was a pleasure to work with, and was a very nice and understanding person. I would absolutely work with her again.

11. She purchased my Soom Dia (Tawny) on a short layaway! Prompt payments and excellent communication! 5 stars! <3

12. She purchased my Oasisdoll Yaoyue on a 2-3 months layaway. She paid full price at first pay XD hah. Excellent communication, fast answers and got great patience as it took longer for me to ship than planned. 5 stars for you! :D

13. Orangetarts purchased my Oasisdoll Linglan head. She's a nice person and everything in the transaction went perfect (ultra-fast communication and payment; in fact, this has been the fastest transaction in my life ^_^ ). I totally recommend her, and doubtlessly would sell/buy from her again ^_^

Thank you so much, Charlene! :)

14. Bought a Migidoll Yujin head from orangetarts, everything was packed very well and shipped within a reasonable time frame! Thank you so much for a great transaction!

15. I sold a B&G Body to Orangetarts. Quick payment, great transactions. Thank you :)

16. Bought an April Story senior girl body from orangetarts, awesome communication and great transactions!

17. orangetarts bought a fullset LoongSoul Zi Xia from me on a short layaway. She was absolutely lovely to work with and paid right on schedule. Absolutely lovely buyer. Thank you!

18. Orangetarts bought Elfdoll Tressa from me. The payment was super quick and Orangetarts let me know as soon as Tasha arrived safely to her. I highly reccomend her as a buyer!

19. I embarked on a wondrous journey to order with OT with the LeekWorld Go. I got a free wig from the event, and she picked out a gorgeous one for me. She even packaged everything up in a nice gift bag and tossed in a yummy treat.

This was one of the easiest, quickest Go's I've been a part of.

Thank you!

20. i participated in OT's Leekeworld GO and i had a really super great experience!
      OT was really sweet and helpful with my order.
      it was her first one (and mine too!) so i'm really happy with how everything turned out!
      shipping was slightly delayed but she let us know about it ASAP and was very apologetic~
      Everything was packaged wonderfully and organized well, and she even sent some bonus candy along which was great!!
      overall 10/10 really really wonderful, i would definitely do a GO with OT again!! (^0 ^♥

Thank you so so much!! (^p ^♥