1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ArtOlli

May 4, 2014

1. Hello dear all
      Please leave the feedback for me here if we've had a transaction. Thank you very much!

Natali

2. I didn't see a feedback thread, so let me just make one :) ArtOlli bought my volks head from me. She was super-friendly, kept great communication and paid promptly. Completely satisfied, I highly recommend doing business with this buyer! :)

3. Bought from ArtOlli, great seller! kept in contact and quick to fix any problems. very nice and easy to deal with. no issues, recommend 100%

4. ArtOlli bought Volks Elena from me and it was a pleasure to communicate with this Buyer. She is very accurate in payments (paid second part of layway in advance), polite in correspondence and friendly in communication. Highly recommended!

5. I bought a Soom LG romantic Serin head from ArtOlli. Lovely seller, good communication, very friendly, and my head was shipped very promptly.

Thanks ArtOlli!

6. I bought Fairyland Liria Head from ArtOlli
      Super fast shipping and very well packaged, items come in perfect condition. Thank you. :)

7. I purchased a Sarang head from ArtOlli. She was a pleasure to deal with. The head arrived very quickly for how far it was traveling and was packed extremely well and with care. Sarang was exactly as pictured :) It would be a pleasure to do business with her again!

8. I purchased a Soom Serin head from ArtOlli. She was wonderful to deal with! She was always quick in her responses and very kind and pleasant to talk with. And her packaging was superb. Absolutely nothing could have happened for my head to arrive damaged, it was so well-packed.

I would be happy to buy from her again. :)

9. I purchased a Minifee NF head from ArtOlli. She responded quickly to all PMs, and was a joy to talk to! The head was shipped when stated, and she sent me photos of it as well :) It took me almost 7 minutes to get into the package, that's how well-wrapped it was. Would definitely deal with her again! Thank you so much <3

10. I purchased a Minifee Sarang head from ArtOlli. She was such a pleasure to talk to! So kind and helpful, and even extended my layaway by a little bit with no if, buts, or what's. She's really such a great person to buy from and I definitely would not hesititate to do it again!! Also, the package was super well wrapped, I remember exclaiming at every layer I came across

11. Oh! Many thanks for the review! So many good and beautiful words! So it was nice to read!
      I wish you a wonderful and happy new year and christmas! :)

12. I bought Fairyland event head from ArtOlli. She was very kind and friendly and always answered to my questions. It was such a pleasure to deal with her. The head arrived very well packed and in good condition. I would definitely buy from her again :D
      Thank you!! <3