1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Another person using photos for self-advertizement credit free

May 1, 2014

1. So, i found this group on Russian social net vk.com, where owner and admin - Falconieri, also active DOA and BJDclub.ru member, as well as bjdofukraine.diary.ru user, is adverizing her mediation services with photos, taken without permission, with no links to athours' pages or links to the original images. Though it's not hard to copy nickname or name from under pictures, as all of them were stolen from Flickr and deviantart - they always show who is author, and you can easily copy "share" links if those are available.
      When i asked her and her moderator Maria Mironova, to remove my pictures, i was told that it's my own fault, if i don't want my pics taken, i shouldn't have posted them on the Internet. I was banned from the group, with last words from Falconieri, that my pics will be removed, but they are still there (hidden in the album), and put into black list, by both her and group moderator. So i PMd people who's pictures were also there, and frenzy things began: she began changing links to her group every time she got complaint, and she never reacted to single message from pic owners, tags describing her group address became SPAM on flickr

There are pics of SDInk, Bluoxide, Capreola and many more authors.

One of my pics, which was "removed", hidden. This won 3rd in IH contest, so you might have seen it on Iplehouse Photogallery
      Still has old header
      [​IMG]my stolen pic2 by (jaded)kuroshi, on Flickr

That's her group page with new link, before it was /dolladdict, with stolen header pic. It belongs to Carla Chaves

[​IMG]stolen from Carla Chaves by (jaded)kuroshi, on Flickr

there are pics by Looloo (lots of those, more that 15)
      [​IMG]stolen from Looloo by (jaded)kuroshi, on Flickr

You can read more on the issue on my flickr, see my watermark so there will be no second thought as to my picture shown, and see more stolen pics from more authors
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/kuroshi/13889321709/

(sorry, my keyboard is driving me nuts with not printing half of the letters, so i have to edit each time i see it misprinted smth)

2. Oh no, this is so sad! I couldn't believe when I found tons of mine and my friends pictures right on the first pages, there is no link to original images, the photos are all saved in some private album with 4436 pictures (so far)... its impossible to go through everything! I had ppl reporting that Russian forum before, but I never paid much attention but hey, hundreds of ppl having their copyrights infringed in one place! :( This really saddens me.
      Just to make it clear, I normally don't mind ppl "sharing" or "re-blogging" - of course asking permission too is always good - but using our pictures without permission or link, not crediting the owners is wrong! She is active here on DoA, I hope she comes say something.
      I could post the screenshots here, but you can just access the link and see yourself: http://vk.com/iplehouse

3. I'm outraged. This website makes it virtually impossible to report copyright violation. By the time you send all the shit they are to Russia the people responsible simply change the link addresses and that's it. I'm going through images but so far none of mine. I found 2 uses with my picture in their avatars tho.

I'm really tired of all this. Makes me wanna stop posting pictures on the internet. Messed up generation, this one, who things if you can see it on the internet for free, then you can own it for free.

I'm done.

4. well it almost seems like they're protecting the thief more than the original artist! i understand the whole innocent untill proven guilty but why do they make i so difficult to make your case...i mean the artists she has stolen from aren't really lost names in the BJD hobby. if you're in the hobby and online, chances are you know them and can testify that the art is their property not this person's!

5. well it almost seems like they're protecting the thief more than the original artist! i understand the whole innocent untill proven guilty but why do they make i so difficult to make your case...i mean the artists she has stolen from aren't really lost names in the BJD hobby. if you're in the hobby and online, chances are you know them and can testify that the art is their property not this person's!

That's the thing - most of the stolen pics are from authors who are always in sight, now.

vk.vom - they never care about anything - try reporting recast or intellectual property abuse - they will never move a finger. And it's really sick that they make theft possible((

Blocking, blacklisting, banning - ways of shutting complainers out. She might have been good person, as she always had good reputation, but her last problem deal, widely discussed within russian and ukrainian communities, and her ways of treating people - show that something is going wrong
      And 4436 - it's together with dolls, that are not BJD and not resin, with promo pics of Iplehouse, Soom, Fairyland...

6. okay i'm confused O.o why aren;t we reporting her on DoA....since she's a member...

7. i tried reporting some DOA member before, but got no reaction. Maybe because i'm not very active DOA user

8. This person has much problems with Russian BJD community now.
      I saw this group about year ago, and thought she took a permission from all of you to show your photos for her commercials.
      It's terrible, i think - earning money on other peoples photos...
      Now she becomes known as a "photo-thief" for all the world.
      If she wants to go on the hobby, i think she should explain everything to authors and sorry for using the photos without permission.

9. some of Looloo pix on posted by Falconieri1986's on her VK account without Looloo's permission
      [h=1][/h][​IMG]

10. hmm, thats not good...i'd expect a little more form them O.o at least a look into the case, i mean this is really obvious! if the thread becomes big enough they'll probably look into it more seriously.

11. some pics
      [​IMG]stolen from illusionwaltz by (jaded)kuroshi, on Flickr

[​IMG]stolen from devolvedarling by (jaded)kuroshi, on Flickr

[​IMG]stolen from InnamorAmento by (jaded)kuroshi, on Flickr

[​IMG]stolen from fragiledolls by (jaded)kuroshi, on Flickr

[​IMG]stolen from Na7ss by (jaded)kuroshi, on Flickr

one of many
      [​IMG]stolen from SDink by (jaded)kuroshi, on Flickr

Expecting - is not rational, as every person has his/hers opinion. But at least look at the fact, that their creations are stolen - would be something.

12. We have no Reports on this issue, nor have we seen a thread about this in Ask the Mods. How have you been trying to make contact?

It's getting quite late here, 10:30 PM on the west coast and 1:30AM on the east coast, so this is a matter the staff will have a chance to discuss tonight.

13. Hi, i tried to report other user with recast issues earlier this year (sent proofs and screens), but there was no feedback. So this time i posted a thread, since this problem concerns many members of DOA an their posted photos. Hope there is enough proof for you to discuss this issue tonight.

14. OMG... I recognize a lot of those pictures O.o.... I'm kind of glad I havent taken a whole lot of pics of my dolls and am still reasonably bad at faceups right now... being on Deviantart I see stuff like this all the time with art thieves and already worry about my art and things... but knowing they stole from Flickr.... I have stuff on flickr x.x Hopefully they didnt steal any of my pics even though they arent that great :/ Then again.... the only IH pics I have are mockups I did... and my other doll is Doll Leaves and idk if these people like them or not... so maybe mine are okay.

15. How did you "report"? Did you post in Ask the Mods? Did you use the Report feature on a specific thread? Did you PM a staff member? Currently we have nothing from you about either of these issues. Rather than take this thread off it's topic, please start a new thread in Ask the Mods so we can work out those procedures with you.

16. To add to this, I see a few that are Emmafangfang's as well.

17. can you screenshot those? and notify Emmafangfang?

18. I also found my picture, too Oo
      Wow, I've never imagined that this could happen...
      [​IMG]stolen from Masayoshi220 by Masayoshi220, on Flickr

What I wanted to know what does she write on the pictures? I can't read it u.u
      Does anyone could tell me what she wrote on the pics?

19. It's slogan of her group Sale of BJD, Barbie, FR. But she doesn't sell. She's a mediator.