1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SteamWitch

Apr 16, 2014

1. Please leave your feedback for transactions with me here.

2. SteamWitch bought some eyes from me and she was a absolutely perfect buyer. Pleasant to communicate with and super fast to pay, just an awesome buyer all around and I am happy to be able to leave her positive feedback. She is a great MP buyer and I hope I can sell to her again in the future! Thank you!

3. I purchased a Yeon-ho head from steam witch, and iv couldn't be happier with the doll or the transaction. Thanks so much!

4. Steamwitch purchased a modded RS Mai from me. Great communication, quick payment... I would be happy to do business with them again. :)

5. SteamWitch participated in my swap. Everything went as scheduled, would recommend for another swap. A+

6. SteamWitch bought some MSD sneakers for me and the transaction was lovely :) SteamWitch was really friendly, paid right away and even let me know when they were received! I recommend her to all! :) thanks!

7. I purchased a wig from StreamWitch. The item was shipped quickly and just as described.

8. Steamwitch purchased a Dollshe Hound from me. she was a pleasure to work with. and I would so do business with her again . anytime., lovely transaction all the way with this buyer.. <3

9. I absolutely LOVED my transaction with Steamwitch. She bought a Volks outfit from me and was a complete delight from start to finish. I would do business again with her in half a heartbeat. She is that sweet <3

10. I sold a shirt, vest and cloak to Steamwitch and the transaction was fantastic. I'd definitely do business with her again !

11. SteamWitch purchased a MSD kimono from me and it was a great transaction! I'd be happy to do business again!

12. Steamwitch bought a junk body from me for her nefarious plans toward world domination-- I think that's why. She may have needed it for a personal project instead. ;) Either way, I was glad to sell him and see him be of some use! She was very courteous, a great communicator, very friendly and all around I had a great experience! I would not hesitate to have any future transaction with her! And if she does take over the world, I'd like to volunteer my administrative skills for the benefit of her new world order!

13. Steamwitch purchased a resinsoul Lu from me and the transaction went perfectly. She was prompt with communication and payment and the whole transaction went smooth as silk! :)

14. Steamwitch bought my 5star Dark head, they paid quickly and let me know as soon as he arrived! i would LOVE to do business with them again!

15. SteamWitch bought my ResinSoul Mu, and she was wonderful to work with! Payment was fast and in full, communication was perfect - letting me know right away when he arrived, and that we had angered the USPS gods and received broken ankles in transit (of all things?! Have you seen the EARS on this beastie?!). So much for marking "fragile".
      Anyway, she was wonderfully kind and still happy with him, able to find all the pieces and will epoxy him back together with little trouble. *whew* :sweat I sent a partial refund to ease the pain.
      Thank you for being such an understanding and intrepid soul!
      I would not hesitate to buy or sell with SteamWitch!

16. SteamWitch participated in my 2079Realms GO. She was one of the last orders to go out, but she was patient! Communication was good and payments were timely. I am happy to have you in my GO~ Thanks~

17. SteamWitch was part of my most recent FMD Wig GO; she was a terrific participant overall, very quick with communication and prompt with payment. I'd definitely love to have her in another GO in the future!

18. Halloween Swap 2014
      Positive

SteamWitch participated in my Halloween Swap. She was a great participant and also angel gifted for another participant. I would love to have her again in any future swaps that I may run.

19. SteamWitch bought a wig from me. She was very friendly with good communication, paid promptly and let me know once it arrived. I would be glad to do business with her again!

20. I bought a nice little book for my doll. It's just like in the picture and arrived in good condition.