1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AutumnSaleen

Apr 12, 2014

1. Hey,

I start this new thread for AutumnSaleen Feedback.

First, We don't make the transaction but I think I can let my point of view about this thing.

-She contact me for an offer, her MNF celine for my Cho.
      We talk a long time about that, the communication was really great.

-Tomorrow I clear up about the trade and the difference of the price.
      And at this moment she didn't know any more if she wanted to trade.

-I was patient and waited for her answer.
      This morning I receive two mails of her :

-->The first said that she was okay and she took the layaway.

--> 2Hours later she send me that finally she wasn't going to trade.

So I'm disappointed about this. If you're not sure please don't make offer and same if you can't pay the difference.
      Even if we don't trade, it was really not serious, you say it too in your mail.

"I am sorry I was not a 100% serious trader from the start and I admit, I was not careful in my decision. I got excited and wanted to message you."

I'm reserved.

2. Hi Isumi,

Thank you for leaving your feedback. I am sorry that our communication ended in no transaction. Nonetheless, I did appreciate your patience and promptness in replying to my messages.
      Isumi did quote me correctly, I made a niave decision and did not take the time to consider in how to fairly accommodate Isumi's trade terms. She did offer me layaway in case necessary, and I admit, I was a misleading individual to deal with since at first, I communicated I was certain to trade and accept layaway, but I did later concluded to decline her trade offer. Overall, I understand in case any of you, after reading this, feel suscipicion amd hesitation when sharing a transaction with me. I am taking responsibility, and consider and respect other's time by making sure I am able to commit in case of asking for a lot of the seller's time.

Thanks Isumi

3. Second Feedback ~

Finally we trade, My Cho for her MNF Mirwen.

The communication was smooth and AutumnSaleen was really accomodating, because I wanted a large bust and she switch the head of the Mirwen with her Celine who have a large bust.

The Mirwen arrive quickly and well packed in her box with the outfit that I took.

So, the transaction was excellent, AutumnSaleen sent me a lot of pics of the mirwen and the body as well as the tracking number.

It is the person whom I recommend :)

4. Thank you Isumi for having taken the time to once again leave me feedback!

5. AutumnSaleen contacted me to purchase my custom Crobidoll Daydream Yeon-ho head. Communication was great and she was able to pay quickly, which I appreciated. She let me know when the item arrived, and really overall it was a smooth, great transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with again and I would recommend her as a buyer. Thank you and I hope you have a great time with him!

6. AutumnSaleen is amazing.

She contacted me after i posted a WTB thread. She offered me two bodies, and i chose a Fantasy Doll Body. Her communication was fantastic and easy. She kept me updated constantly through the process, and also sent pictures! The shipping was fast and efficient and i couldn't be happier with how things turned out!! HUGE THANKS! I totally recommend AutumnSaleen as a seller!!!

7. I've been talking to AutumnSaleen for awhile now, she was interested in an body I had for sale and was wondering about a few things. Sadly she was unable to buy it at the time, but we kept in touch. Eventually she contacted me about a trade, offering her beautiful Crobidoll Head for my Fantasy Doll body.

We both mailed on the same day and the head arrived perfectly packed and in good time, she was very patient with the postal services delays in regards to the body and let me know when it finally arrived.

I feel like through this transaction I've made a friend. :) I could not be happier.

Absolutely WONDERFUL trade, with a wonderful person and I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

8. AutumnSaleen bought my tanned Migidoll Ryu boy on a Volks sunlight skin body and the transaction was perfect! She is very friendly and kind, and completed her layaway much earlier than we both anticipated! I would not hesitate to do business with her again, she is a great buyer and I would consider her a good friend. Thank you for giving my Ryu an excellent home :aheartbea

9. I traded with AutumnSaleen; her 2 Migidoll heads for my Iplehouse Grace head. Shipped out all was fast and come all safe and well packaged. It was a very pleasant transaction and I'd gladly trade with her again!

10. AutumnSaleen bought a Fairyland Siean head from me, and everything went perfectly. She was exceedingly polite and kind, paid quickly, and let me know as soon as the package arrived. I'd be happy to deal with AutumnSaleen again anytime. ^_^

11. I sold Soom Obsidius claw hands to AutumnSaleen and all was really perfect in this transaction: fast payment and really nice communication. Thank you very much !

12. I bought a SD Popodoll body from AutumnSaleen!
      She let me do a 2 month layaway (3parts) and Had amazing communication! She packed him with just the right amount of bubble wrap and packing peanuts!

Thank you AutumnSaleen! I love my new dolls body!

+++POSITIVE+++

13. I purchased AutumnSaleen's MNF Celine. As a seller she was extremely responsive and very kind; when I told her I would be going on vacation the next week she made it a priority to get her shipped ASAP. My new girl was safely packaged and in very good condition, as well as being packaged in a way to make re-stringing easier upon arrival.

Buy her stuff! She's wonderful!

14. AutomnSaleen bought Soom Dia head from me.
      Payment was made on time. I'm very happy with the transaction, and is pleased to recommend AutumnSaleen as a responsible and punctual buyer^^
      Thank you very much!:)

15. Bought a Fairyland Minifee Limited edition Red riding hood out fit and wig. Her pricing was great, She was great and it arrived very quickly from time shipped. She kept in contact with me, and kept me updated because it was a while before she was actually able to ship, which was fine because she communicates.

I will definitely be buying from her again at some point and if anyone had any concerns She is awesome and quicky and sweet and all around <3

Thank you! <3

16. Sold a head to AutumnSaleen and it was a great transaction through and through! Great buyer!!

17. I've sold Iplehouse Stella The Addiction head. Good communication and great transaction. Thank you!

18. I was commissioned to do a faceup for Annie, and she was an awesome person to work with! She was quick to reply, kept in touch at all times, is extremely courteous, was particular in what she wanted but at the same time, was flexible and gave me freedom. She also paid immediately without question, and notified me upon the arrival of the package. All in all, an A+ transaction, and I would definitely work with her again in a heartbeat if she asked!

Thank you Annie. :)

19. AutumnSaleen traded her EID Carina head for my 70cm grey body. Her communication was excellent and rapid. Once everything was decided she shipped rapidly and the package arrived safe and sound and well protected. I'm happy with the trade and would be happy to do business with her again.

20. I bought an Iplehouse Carina head in LB from AutumnSaleen and the transaction went fine. She communicated throughout the shipping process. The head arrived safe and sound and I am totally happy with my purchase.:)