1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hyperion

Apr 8, 2014

1. Please leave me any feedback you have here!
      Thanks! :)

2. Hyperion ordered two fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

3. I responded to Hyperion's sales thread for a Fairyland LTF Sarang faceplate. Prompt and friendly communication, shipped my item quickly and wrapped ever so securely. I couldn't ask for a more perfect transaction! Thanks so much!

4. Hyperion commissioned me for a faceup, and it all went wonderfully! She was friendly, clear about her wishes and about which parts were more open ended, patient in waiting for her slot, sent the payment without issue, and let me know right away when the head arrived back! A really excellent client :D

5. Hyperion bought a MNF hybrid body from me, she always responded in a friendly manner, paid promptly, and let me immediately know when the body arrived. It was a very smooth transaction, I would not hesitate to do business with her again! :daisy

6. Hyperion bought my Cerisedoll Ombre OE head and a Soom Lami for a friend of theirs. Communication was always prompt and friendly, paid fast and let me know when the stuff arrived. I did forget to ship the CoA and magnets for Lami, but Hyperion was very understanding of my situation (was moving apartment at the time).

7. Hyperion bought a Soom FC Bronze Pel Mylo from me and was an excellent buyer!! Great communication and patience, thank you so much!

8. Hyperion ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! Great at communicating the details of the custom design, quick with payment, and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be super happy to work with Hyperion again, anytime!

9. Hyperion bought a Soom Serin head from me. The transaction couldn't went any better. They were great with communicating and letting me know when the package arrived! Recommended buyer, thanks again!

10. I recently purchased a Luts head/ Mirodoll body SD male bjd from Hyperion.
      Hyperion is a wonderful seller who I can wholeheartedly 100% recommend :). The BJD arrived in under 5 days in good condition and well secured with protective packaging. Extremely satisfied with purchase and would buy from again ^^.

11. I just purchased a Sugarble Serena with Naga tail from Hyperion. Perfect transaction.
      Fantastic communication, fast shipping, and securely packed dolly. Hyperion even gave my new doll a faceup for me. 100% would deal with Hyperion again. Thank you for such a great transaction!

12. (Positive)
      I purchase soom Pel head for Hyperion and everything was great, great communicantion, fast shipping, nicely packed, very easy to deal with. I really would like deal with her again
      Thank you so much! :)
      Nat

13. I bought some mnf feet parts from hyperion. she shipped promptly, they arrived quickly, and i am happy! very smooth transaction

14. I purchased a minifee Rix head from Hyperion. It was a perfect transaction. She shipped the same day my payment went through, Rix was packaged very securely, and I have a gorgeous new-to-me head! I'm extremely satisfied and I would purchase from her again.

15. I bought a Luts event head with a beautiful face up from Hyperion. Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction. Good communication and fast shipping. 10/10 - would do business again. :)

16. i bought a realfee Sira faceplate from Hyperion and transaction was fast and smooth, she shipped promptly and the faceplate was safely packed, thank you so much :)

17. i purchased a sionna head from hyperion and could not be happier. she was a pleasure to work with. great communication and sent the head very safely wrapped and it arrived in good time and in perfect condition. very highly recommended. thank you so much ^____^

18. I bought a LF Dreaming Elf Soony via layaway from Hyperion! It was a great and friendly transaction with good communication. Thank you so much!

19. Hyperion purchased a Kid Delf Wintery Event Head with Type 2 Kid Delf Body and some accessories from me. She communicated very well during the process and paid with lightning speed. I highly recommend her as a buyer to anyone.
      Thank you!

20. I commissioned Hyperion to paint one of my dolls head and the transaction was great, good communication and was completed in a timely manner during the Christmas Season.