1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sableicious

Apr 1, 2014

1. Sableicious doesn't have a feedback thread yet, so I open one for some good feedback!

I sold few Iplehouse clothings to Sableicious and everything went perfectly! Payment was prompt and communication was excellent, and she let me know when the items arrive. Thank you very much :)

2. I sold some EID Hip Hop Jeans to Sableicious and everything went beautifully. Prompt payment, great communication, and friendly to work with. Would happily work with again.

3. Sableicious bought an Iplehouse Lahela head from me and the transaction was a pleasure from start to finish! Paid fast and communication was excellent! Sableicious is very nice and sweet and also informed me when the parcel arrived! Thank you very much!!

4. Sableicious bought an Iplehouse Victor limited outfit from me: she paid fast and communication was excellent!

Thank you so much!

5. Sableicious bought an outfit from me. She was very patient, waiting until I returned from holiday then paid immediately. Communication was quick and friendly and it was a very smooth transaction. Thank you for such a great sale.

6. Savleicious bought an Iplehouse Stella outfit from me, and everything was perfect! I would happily do business with again.

7. An excellent buyer. Communications were prompt and polite, and payment was made before the arranged time. I would not hesitate to deal with Sableicious again. Thank you for an excellent transaction :)

8. I was very pleased to deal with Sableicious. Wonderful polite and helpful customer.:dance
      Thank you for masks Rex buing! And a special thank you for your patience, when I could not be quickly.:roll:

9. thank you for your purchase- very nice and friendly member

10. Another perfect transaction with Sableicious ! :DCouldn't have asked for a better buyer!! :)

Paid fast and great communication, very sweet and nice and understanding person to deal with!! :dance

Sableicious is an awesome person and I :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea very much!! Thank you again and much appreciated!!

11. Sableicious bought me a Iplehouse chimera Tedros head and a chimera Luna set. Payment send fast and smooth communication, perfect customer. Thanks again !

12. Sableicious bought my iplehouse Barahan head. Payment was send fast and the contact was very nice and friendly :)
      I would always make another deal with Sableicious, thank you very much :hug::aheartbea

13. Sableicious bought Iplehouse Claude outfit from me and I am happy to have deal with her!
      She made immediate payment, is very friendly and I will be happy to deal with her again)

my best recomendations to Sableicious! She is perfect buyer!
      Thank you very much!

14. I sold an Iplehouse head to Sableicious.
      very good transaction. person for serious and prompt payment.

15. Sableicious bought an Iplehouse Gorgio head from me and the transaction was excellent!! prompt payment and very friendly, so my best recomendations!! thank you very much:)

16. :aheartbea Positive! :aheartbea

Sableicious bought two Iplehouse outfits from me. Throughout the transaction she kept great communication, paid promptly when she said she would, and let me know as soon as they arrived! All and all I'd say she made this transaction very pleasant, I would recommend her as a buyer and would love to work with her again! A+++ Buyer!!!

17. Sableicious bought a set of Iplehouse EID Victor Demon forearms and claws set from me. Everything thing went promptly, smoothly and Excellent communication throughout the transaction to let me know the items arrived safe and sound. Great Buyer; I would definitely do business with again. Cheers

18. Sableicious purchased Iplehouse Isis limited Carved Heritage outfit from me and the transaction was a pleasure from start to finish. Sableicious was very prompt with payment and lovely to communicate with. Wonderful buyer, I recommend doing business with her and would most definitely do so again myself. :aheartbea

19. Positive Transaction

I sold my 18th Dynasty Pharaoh outfit and jewelry to Sableicious and it was an excellent transaction! Communication was very fast and friendly, payment was immediate and I was updated when the package arrived. All around smooth transaction and I would be more than happy to work with this buyer again in the future. Thanks!

20. @Sableicious bought Iplehouse Bane from me. I am happy to deal with you again! Very friendly person. Payment was immediate and I was updated when the parcel arrived!
      My very positive feadback for you❤️