1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Divisadero

Mar 6, 2014

1. I couldn't find a feedback thread for Divisadero so I'm starting one here. Wheee!

Divisadero was great to deal with. I sold her my Benedict Cumberbatch Minimee head on a short layaway. She paid me really fast and was very helpful.

She also trusted me as I sent him with international signed for from the UK to Russia. She let me know when he arrived, which is great.

Very happy to recommend her! :D

2. I had a great transaction with Divisadero
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I sold a Volks School A to Divisadero. The transaction went amazinging, she paid immediately, kept in communication with me throughout the entire transaction and was just a doll to talk with. :) I am so glad one of my favorite guys went to such an amazing home with her! Thanks for a wonderful transaction!! I would definitely do business with her in the future!!

<3

4. I sold a MA Sabik head to Divisadero. The entire transaction was amazingly smooth. I would definitely recommend her.

5. I sold a dreaming Lu-wen head to Divisadero. Communication was great, they paid quickly, and let me know that the head had arrived safe and sound! I would definitely recommend! ^^

6. Divisadero bought a head from me, and it went really well. Fast payment, good communication! The transcation went really smooth! Thank you

7. I sold Divisadero some SD clothes. Lovely buyer to work with. Prompt payment, friendly communication and they let me know when the items arrived. Recommended buyer! Thanks so much!

8. Divisadero bought Crobidoll Kyul head from me. Very understanding and patient especially when we had issues in receiving country's post office. We were able to fix the issue because of Divisadero's patience and consideration. I will not hesitate to do transaction with Divisadero again.
      Highly recommended!

9. I sold Switch Hahwa head to Divisadero and she was a lovely buyer! Everything went smoothly! She was very prompt in communication and very friendly :)
      The whole transaction was a pleasure! Thank you so much!

10. I sold e-d urethane eyes to Divisadero, it was a pleasure! She was very friendly and the transaction itself was fast, communicative and overall, couldn't have been better!
      Great buyer! Thank you so much :)

11. I purchased SOOM MA Sabik from Divisadero, she shipped very quickly after receiving my payment , the doll arrived in perfect condition and packaged very well.
      I am really happy with this transaction. Thank you very much!

12. I had a great transaction with Divisadero
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. I bought Tumnus head from Divisadero. The transaction went smoothly, communication was always prompt and friendly, and he arrived safely and well-packaged. Thank you! :3

14. I am bought a Dollshe Aramis on Layaway from Divisadero. The transaction was fabulous! :aheartbea She posted the day after payment and everything was beautifully packed. Great communication and lovely to deal with as well. I am very happy. Thank You so much!!! :daisy:daisy:daisy

15. I bought a Souldoll H.C. Yurr from Divisadero. The package arrived safe and well packaged, communication was good. I would be happy to do another transaction.

16. Divisadero adopted my DOT Head 4. The transaction was perfect. She is a very nice and friendly buyer. Thank you so much. ^_^

17. I sold Switch Ryun R to Divisadero and she was a lovely buyer! Everything went smoothly! She was very prompt in communication and very friendly

18. I sold a Dream of doll DOT Calla-Boy to Divisadero. She is a great buyer, everything went smoothly. Highly recommended~ Thank you~

19. I sold a DoT Tender E-an to Divisadero and the transaction was amazing. Payment was super fast and communication was also very fast. Super friendly and I was informed the moment that the parcel had arrived. I appreciate the patience as posting over the Christmas period meant extra delays. Highly recommended!

20. Divisadero bought my Nobilitydoll Ryoma full doll. It was a great transaction, all communication was super friendly and fast, payment was prompt and I can highly recommend Divisadero! Thank you very much for giving Ryoma a new loving home.