1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yomigaeri

Feb 20, 2014

1. Hello,

if you(we) have transactions with me, please leave a Feedback here. :)

1. thanks

2. I bought a Soom Vesuvia from Yomigaeri, and everything went perfectly! She was a a pleasure to deal with, shipped quickly, and packed everything safely and securely. I'm very pleased with the transaction, and I would certainly recommend her as a seller. Thank you so much!

3. Bought Soom Migma. The deal was very fast, happy shopping :) Great packaging, responsible seller. I recommend.
      Thank you for a wonderful girl :)

4. I purchased Soom Branon (Bronze) from Yomigaeri, we had communication, and Branon is in good condition, thanks for the clothes, too

5. I bought some white Amber hooves from Yomigaeri. She let me do a short layaway, was very accepting and kept up great communication! The hooves were packaged well and arrived very fast! Would definitely do business with again! Thank you!

6. Yomigaeri purchased an SQ-Lab Navi from me. The transaction went very smoothly, and with excellent communication! Highly recommended! Thank you very much for your business!

7. I had a great transaction with Yomigaeri
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. I'm so thankful to yomigaeri for my dreamdoll soom sweet witch!
      She made my dream come true just because she accept my layaway plan :3
      I get information about everything that I got my perfect doll and a perfect transaction^^

doll came with gifts and original soom cushion and was packed very well
      and she looks like new^^
      it was a pleasure, thank you so much

9. I bought two heads from Yomigaeri they were a pleasure to work with. We did a transaction for both heads on layaway. They PM'ed me promptly whenever a payment was received, also PM'ed me promptly when they shipped. Always answered questions quickly, and was very sweet and polite. The shipping was fast, the heads came perfectly wrapped and the condition of them also was accurate, and the same as pictured. I would highly recommend them as a seller, and would buy from them again in a heartbeat!

10. Yomigaeri is a wonderful person with fast payment and excellent communication! She purchased a sd body from me, and was very patient during the long transit time. She even let me know when the package arrived. thanks for a perfect transaction. I would highly recommend her as a buyer!

11. Yomigaeri bought a Volks DWC-01 head from me . Great buyer !! :D Communication was smooth .Payment sent reasonably fast .Although we did choose a slower shipping method ,she gave her best patient. Everything goes fine. I'd very happy to have deal with her . :)

12. I sold Yomigaeri a KOKDOLL Kimono for SD sized doll. Transaction was smooth and so was communication. Was a pleasure dealing with her.
      Thank you very much :)

13. I purchased an Amphibel head from Yomigaeri. She was great to work with. The package was well shipped and arrived quickly. I would recommend her for any transactions.

14. I purchased a Soom Migma from Yomigaeri.

She came in just as described, nothing was broken, she was wrapped great.

We had a bit of translation issues. Nothing big, but it took some time on both our ends to make sure that we understood each other.

The transaction went really well though, and I would buy from Yomigaeri again. :)

15. Yomigaeri has bought a soom FC Vesuvia body on layaway from me. It was a pleasant transaction, she paid in time, and promptly. Communication was fast, and nice! :) All in all it was a pleasure to deal with her! Recommended buyer!

Thank you!

16. I purchased a Soom Phonolus body from Yomigaeri on layaway. She was very nice, quick to respond, and wrapped the doll really well. He is in perfect condition. Wonderful transaction. I would definitely do business with her again! >_<

17. I bought a Soom Aenigma from Yomigaeri. Communication was prompt and she arrived safe and well packaged ^.^ I would buy from her again

18. i bought soom sweet witch from yomigaeri ~ shes so trust worthy and caring, she kept updating me about the status (was still an order within soom that wasn't completed)
      she also kept me updated when she shipped and arrived :daisy:hug:and asked me about if she reached home~
      i wouldn't hesitate to buy from he again :dance Recommended :aheartbea

19. I purchased a Soom Ignim cat head, wig, Ignim hands, accessories and Soom Tail from Yomigaeri. She was GREAT with communication, and kept in touch with me through the entire process. The package got held up in customs for over a month, but she made sure she kept me in the loop and updated. :) Wonderful seller, I would definitely do business with her again!!

20. I purchased an Iplehouse Luna Tamer from Yomigaeri. I have purchased two dolls from her and both were a pleasant, positive transaction. Shipping took a month, but that was the post office's part. Luna was in great condition and well taken care off. I would not hesitate to work with her again!!! :)