1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Forillon

Jan 26, 2014

1. I am now active on the Marketplace!

You can post my feedback here ^_^

2. Forillon bought a Realpuki Soso from me. She paid promptly and communication was excellent throughout. Perfect transaction, thank you!

3. Forillon adopted my Pukipuki Ruby. Super fast payment and really great communication, she let me know as soon as Ruby arrived :) Thanks so very much for giving my little girl a great home!!

4. I sold two Realpukis (Kaka and Roro) to Forillon, and it was such a marvellous transaction!

She paid right away, and communication was always clear and friendly. You honestly couldn't ask for a better buyer!
      I'd be more than happy to do business with her again. Totally recommend her!

5. I did a trade with Forillon and received a wonderful and perfect Fairyland Feeple60 Juri. She was AMAZING throughout the transaction. I could not be happier and really can't say enough how sweet and thoughtful she was. She was always very fast, very sweet and professional. Juri arrived in perfect condition, very quickly and just as described. I can only recommend her and would be more than happy to do business with her again!!. Thank you so much my dear!, enjoy your cuties too <3<3<3

6. Great buyer! Bought doll chateau Queena from me :) was a super easy and pleasant transaction

7. And other of my Realpukis goes to Forillon. As always, she was excellent to deal with! She was very friendly and great to talk to, she is super sweet. She paid me very promptly. I would do business again without hesitation. So A++++ and recommend her to anyone :)

8. I bought a fullset DC Queena from this lovely, lovely, amazing seller. Not only was her communication perfect, but she was one of the most friendly people I've dealt with -- and I've been a doll collector for a decade! - and she deals with enthusiasm, kindness, and completely perfect professionalism. The doll was shipped the day after I paid, came very speedily, and was packed perfectly. Could not have asked for a better transaction!

Thanks so much for my new doll! :D A+++++ positive feedback!

9. Forillon purchased an Aileen Rot doll I had up for sale. She was quick to pay him off just as she had promised and let me know when he had arrived safe and sound at her home. Thank you so much for a great transaction.

10. Forillon bought some Yo-sd items from me, paid quickly and let me know as soon as they arrived. Nice easy transaction, thank you!

11. A+ Seller!

I bought a Pukifee Ante from Forillon and she was great to work with! She helped me bring my little pukifee home and was great with communication and shipping and was very helpful! Thanks so much!

12. This my second amazing experience with this wonderful person! *____*. Forillon bought this time a Fairyland MNF Ryeon from me!. I could not be happier with this transaction!. She was always lovely and polite in her messages, pays promptly and was kind to let me know when Ryeon arrived! I feel so happy! *__*. It was a very pleasant transaction, like last time!, she is a wonderful buyer and wonderful person too, I can only recommend her! Thank you so so so much for everything my dear! <3<3<3

13. Forillon answered my WTB thread for 2 PukiPuki boxes. We negotiated a fair trade, and now I am +2 Puki boxes, and she has a nice selection of new fashion for her own Puki's!

She is very friendly and easy to work with, and I would not hesitate to trade or do business with her in future! Thank you very much, dear~

14. Forillon bought a pair of minifee hands from me. Payment was prompt and she was friendly and patient with my delay.
      Thank you so much!

15. I purchased a littlefee bisou from Forillon. She was very sweet to work with, great communication and very fast shipper. It was a pleasure purchasing from you!!! Thank you so much!!

16. I traded my Soom Kivi for her Soom Ryeon, trade went smoothly and she was very accommodating. She gave tons of cute extras to :). I would definitely do a transaction with her again.

17. she bought my aileen doll dragon. was very friendly and communicable. smoth transaction andeverything worked out great. thanks again

18. Forillon purchased a RP from me and was very nice to work with. Communication was always prompt and friendly. I would highly recommend doing business with her. Thank you!

19. I bought a LTF Pongpong from Forillon. Communication was friendly and helpful, item was shipped quickly and arrived as described.
      All in all, a perfect transaction--thank you again!

20. I sold a Realpuki to Forillon. Flawless communication throughout. Forillon bought the doll on a short layaway, and payments were sent on time or before, without any reminders. I accidentally misaddressed the parcel, causing a delay during shipping. Forillon was understanding of my mistake. They let me know when the doll did arrive. Recommended buyer for sure. Thank you and I hope you enjoy her!