1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for beatnik

Jan 22, 2014

1. I mostly buy but sometimes I sell :) Either way if you could leave feedback here for me that would be great!

2. Beatnik bought a DC Ada from me and she was wonderful to sell to ^^ She sent her payment promptly, was very sweet, and was patient with my iffy shipping schedule. I would love to have a transaction with her in the future! <3

3. Beatnik brought a leeke msd from me and was a joy to deal with ,good communicator,fast payer ,just a lovely person all round ,thank you so much xx

4. I sold a Leeke Chloe to Beatnik. She was lovely to do business with: friendly, great communication and paid on time. Thank you.

5. I bought Leeke Chloe from Beatnik and I could not have asked for a more pleasant experience, such a pleasure to deal with, such a love person to deal with, thank you so much. Xx:sumomo:

6. I bought a Pipos mint Ringo from Beatnik. Ringo arrived quickly and safely and it was a perfect transaction. Thanks so much :)

7. Beatnik purchased my Doll Chateau Barbara. Once in a while one of those rare people come along that makes you grateful you had the opportunity to meet them. This is true about this wonderful person. I am truly fortunate that she chose me to deal with. Not only did she pay in full way ahead of what she thought she was going to, to actually paid more to cover any unexpected fees!! Her sweet nature and generosity made it possible for me to provide for some very needy animals. I can not say enough good things about this awesome, wonderful and superb human! If you deal with Beatnik you are fortunate indeed!

A very very happy LostKitten!

8. beatnik purchased DC Nehemie from me, and I've never had more pleasant transaction!
      The communication was fast and super nice, she paid promptly and notified me when she received the doll right away.
      I would highly recommend beatnik as a perfect buyer to anyone! :aheartbea

9. And ones again thank you for the great transaction, this time - purchasing a pair eyes. =D Everything was as great as the first time, highly recommend!

10. Purchased a dollmore catish from me. Extremely fast communication, very understanding, prompt payment, willing to work with me on figuring out how to ship her. A pleasure to work with! A+++++ buyer, highly recommend! :)

11. Beatnik bought a Notdoll Argeia head from me. She paid promptly and was great to do business with! The post office was very confusing but it got worked out and I'd be more than happy to deal with her again anytime!

12. Beatnik purchased a pair of glass eyes from me. They were understanding when I had to ship them out a day or so later since it was labor day here. Thank you! Would recommend!

Sent from phone using Tapatalk

13. Beatnik purchased an Impldoll Vanessa head from me! It went great! Head arrived quickly too. Thank you!

14. Beatnik purchased a mellowed white skin Dollzone B45-008 body from me and I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction. She was incredibly polite and patient with me as we figured out the fun of international shipping. She paid promptly and kept in contact with me every step of the way. I simply loved selling to her and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who has the opportunity to sell to her in the future!!

15. beatnik bought the wig from me, and it is really great buyer, very nice and solid person!

16. Beatnik bought a wig from me, paid super quick and was lovely to deal with :)

17. beatnik was amazing to deal with! They bought some eyes from me and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Their messages were fast, payment was perfectly on time and they dropped a message the day the parcel arrived to confirm all is well. I highly recommend beatnik! Thanks for being awesome ~

18. beatnik purchased a pair of eyes from me and the transaction went extremely smoothly. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt and they let me know when the package arrived.

19. Beatnik bought eyes from me, what a perfect transaction! Communication was super prompt and friendly, payment swift and she let me know when the package had arrived. I highly recommend beatnik as a reliable and trustworthy buyer. Thank you so much!

20. Beatnik bought a MSD Dollzone body from me on a small layaway and it was a perfect transaction! Easy to communicate with and paid promptly and also paid before the last payment was due.Great buyer would definitely recommend!