1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for M!ndy

Jan 22, 2014

1. Hello and welcome to my feedback thread! Please post feedback for any transactions with me here.
      Thank you so much :dance

2. M!ndy bought a Luts Tiny Delf Centaur from me via Layaway. Her payments were prompt, her communication was great and she let me know when he arrived. A great new member of the Den! Highly recommended!!! I'd work with them anytime.

3. M!ndy bought a LUTS Tiny Delf centaur body on a short layaway from me and she was a great buyer. The transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was great and super friendly. I was very pleased to do business with her :)

Thank you, M!ndy!

4. M!ndy bought a realpuki full set from me on layaway. She was easy to work with, great communication and let me know when Soso arrived safely. A pleasure all round.

5. M!ndy bought a pair of Ai hooves from me. She paid immediately, and PMed me to let me know as soon as the hooves arrived. A great transaction, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again :)

6. M!ndy purchased a fairyland pukipuki piki from me.
      Communication was excellent, and she let me know that piki had arrived!
      Would definitely deal with again, thank you!

7. I bought a Luts KDF Yul from M!ndy. Communication was great and she posted her out quickly. Yul was in excellent condition, she is band new.
      I wouldn't have a problem dealing with
      M!ndy again.

Thanks so much!

8. I sold a Littlefee Ante Elf to M!ndy. Everything went as smoothly as possible, payments were scheduled precisely and paid right on time, communication was great, and she let me know when the doll arrived. I would gladly deal with her again.

9. I've bought a Tiny Delf centaur from M!ndy, it was a great first experience using the marketplace! He arrived safely in perfect condition, I would have no problem dealing with her again! Communication was maintained throughout the transaction, and she was really friendly in answering any questions I had, especially about shipping:)

10. M!indy purchased a Littlefee Ante from me on layaway. She was a delight to work with - very friendly and handled her layaway perfectly. Great buyer all around!!

11. M!ndy purchases Soom Ai Anters and Tail from me. She was wonderful to work with! She paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. Thank you so much!!

12. M!ndy purchased a 2010 Fairyland event sword and shield from me. She was excellent to work with, paid quickly, and let me know when they arrived. Thanks! :)

13. Mindy bought my Soom Ai Antlers and Tail. She was so nice that i would definitely deal with her again! ^o^

14. M!ndy brought a MNF Bow and glove hand set from me and the transaction was perfect. M!ndy is friendly, paid promptly and let me know when the items arrived. I would be happy to deal with her again.

15. M!ndy purchased a pair of soom AI hooves from me. The transaction went super well - they paid quickly and let me know when the hooves arrived! Communication was great and I'd happily work with M!ndy again!

Thanks for a great transaction!

16. I sold M!ndy Luts Tiny Delf Centaur Alice. She is a very responsible buyer and pleasant in communication. I am glad that the doll like.
      I recommend a great buyer ​M!ndy!

17. I bought/traded a few wigs for a Luts 2013 KDF Winter Event head from M!ndy. We easily the trade agreement and how much of the remaining money would be sent. It was wonderful to work with M!ndy, and I found her to be overall pleasant and polite. I would definitely work with M!indy in the future.

18. M!indy purchase a Luts Tiny Delf Centaur body from me on layaway. Prompt and friendly communication and payments were made as scheduled. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction. Thank you!

19. M!ndy was part of a Luts HDF centaur split/GO that I hosted. She initiated a trade and we're both very happy with the outcome of the trade. All communications and payments were made on time and it's be a treat to have her in the GO. I'd be happy to have her in a GO or deal with her again in the future!

Thank you so much! ^w^

20. M!ndy bought a MNF FLAM event head from me and was quick to pay her payments and super awesome about communicating. I've had a great time talking to her, she's a dedicated dolly mama and it was a pleasure to sell to her. Would highly recommend her for future transactions :)