1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Planetdoll Kids 26cm discussion part 1

Jan 20, 2014

1. Link to their site: http://planetdoll.com/shop/step_submain.php?b_code=B20130722030729

I was wondering if anyone has already seen these cuties (or ordered maybe?)! I just came across them, and couldn't find a thread for them, Only the other Planetdolls. They now have next to the slim yo-sd mini dolls, also normal sized yo-sd's!
      They are called Planetdoll Kids, and below are their measurements. They are available in normal pink, normal and white skin. Not the tan colour unfortunately.
      I think they are super cute! I love their sweet faces, and they have such cute hands :D
      They have some sort of magnetic legs system,so I think you can take them off easily. They also have magnetic hands
      The body looks so cute, I really like them! I'm especially a fan of Dorothy, since she looks like a younger Tamara (my msd riz), and Lucy is very cute as well!

Measurements
      Height: 26.5cm
      Eyes: 14mm
      Head: 16.5
      Neck: 6.5cm
      Bust: 13cm
      Shoulder: 5.8cm
      Waist: 12cm
      Hip: 14cm
      Foot: 3.8cm

......Mod Notes.......

PlanetDoll Mini Riz discussion Part 3:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?461603-PlanetDoll-Mini-Riz-27cm-discussion-part-3

Planetdoll Kids 26cm discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?610310-Planetdoll-Kids-26cm-discussion-part-1

2. Are they strung? It's difficult to tell from their display. It's definitely not a traditional W strung doll as their other smaller ones are, but I can't tell what system they're using. Interesting. The body reminds me a bit of the Elfdoll Hana.

I like the faces a lot, I wonder if they're interchangeable with the PD girl bodies.

3. I have no idea if the legs are strung, I think defenitely not in the traditional way, since it says you can take them off easily.
      I don't think their heads will be interchangeable. Planetdoll 27cm mini's heads are 4-5 inches, The MSD ones are 7-8 inches, and these are 6-7.

Edit: The legs are strung (seperately) You can see string in their pictures from behind :)
      And if you look at the picture where you look on top of the two seperate legs, you can see s-hooks on top of it with string through it.

4. :)Juddy looks cute and l wonder if people well get him.

5. I'm also very curious, they don't seem to be popular on here XD (Understatement)

6. I was just searching through here to see if anyone has gotten Juddy. I can't find any owner pictures...