1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Scholar

Jan 19, 2014

1. Hi! If I have done a transaction with you, please leave me feedback and I will do the same for you. :)

2. Scholar participated in my Iplehouse group order. She was great with communication, paid instantly, and left positive feedback when the package arrived safely. I would be happy to have her join my orders anytime!

3. Scholar bought a Doll Family A body from me on layaway. Communication with Scholar was prompt, and layaway was a breeze. She made sure to send her payments as soon as she could, and always let me know when they were on their way. Soon after she received the body, she let me know of the arrival. I would definitely deal with Scholar again, A+++ buyer.

4. Scholar bought a Soom fairy from me and everything went great! :daisy

5. Scholar participated in my concurrent For My Doll wigs and Ersa Flora eyes group orders. She was terrific to work with, quick to respond to communication and with payment, and understanding and easy to communicate with when an issue arose with a part of her order that needed to be resolved on the company end. Definitely a great participant, highly recommended, and welcome back any time!

6. Scholar participated in a swap that I ran. Communication was good , her partner loved their items, and she followed all the swap details perfectly. She was always up to date on the thread too! Hope to see you in a swap again!

7. Scholar participated in my Iplehouse group order. Communication was great, paid quickly, and let me know when the package arrived. I would be happy to work with her again anytime! :)

8. Scholar participated in my Secret Valentine's Swap. She sent her package out on time and had amazing communication! Her items were nicely made and she went ABOVE AND BEYOND with making things for her partner's doll! She was very friendly and I would highly recommend her for swaps. I hope to have the chance to work with her again! Thank you for being part of my first swap and for being awesome! :) <3

9. Scholar participated in my a swap I ran.

She had excellent communication and was enthusiastic. What she made was very creative and she put a lot of time and care into it. She is someone I hope to work with again in the future.

10. Scholar bought my Iplehouse SID Claude. Excellent transaction! She did a 3-payment layaway and finished it in 2 payments, then let me know when the doll arrived. Communication was great. I can tell she is going to give him a wonderful home. I would do business again with Scholar anytime. Highly recommended. A++++.

11. Scholar participated in my Spring Swap. She had excellent communication and I would love for her to join more swaps in the future. She informed me ahead of time that she might need extra time and let me know when she shipped. She followed the theme and rules completely.

I would highly recommend her as a swap participant! <3

12. Scholar was in both my For My Doll wigs and my Ersa Flora eyes GOs this summer/fall, and was a great participant! She's always great to work with, and I'll definitely keep recommending her and welcoming her to future GOs. :)

13. Scholar participated in my Halloween swap and did wonderfully, as always! I would highly recommend her to swaps hosts and would LOVE to have her in future swaps. Excellent communication. She was in theme and sent lots of additional goodies to her partner! She let me know when she shipped and when she received her swap.

Thank you again Scholar, for being an outstanding participant!

14. Scholar participated in my Iplehouse GO. Communication was excellent, payments were made promptly, and I was informed when the package arrived. Would definitely recommend. ^_^ Thank you!

15. Scholar purchased an Elfdoll Hazy head from me. She was a fantastic buyer all around! Prompt communication, fast payment, and let me know once it arrived. Thank you for the excellent transaction! I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

16. Scholar commissioned me to work on a few of her dolls and she was a treasure to work with! She was very clear with what she wanted and let me know when they arrived back with her! Definitely would love to work with her again!

17. Scholar was in my Nightmare before Christmas Swap for All size. GREAT participant! Stayed in communication the whole time AND their partner loved their gift! A+++!

18. Scholar commissioned me to do a small mod job on a head for her. :)

She was very clear with what she needed me to do, shipped it to me when she said she would, and kept up with all communication throughout the process. After I was done, payment was prompt, and she let me know when she safely received it after I had shipped it back.

I would happily do business with Scholar again. :D

Thank you so much for commissioning me! <3

19. I just sold some EID pants to Scholar. Payment was quick, informed me when she received her package, but best of all, the communication was great! Very entertaining. Would love to do transactions with her if the need ever arises. Thanks Scholar!

20. Positive Swap Feedback

Scholar joined my Winter Holiday Treat Swap and was wonderful to work with! She kept good communication, made an appropriate gift for her partner, shipped on time and updated when she received her swap gift. I would recommend her for any swap. Thanks!