1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for strm

Jan 14, 2014

1. Hi, this is my feedback thread!

Please leave your feedback here.

2. strm bought a Dune head from me. She had great communication, paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks

3. I bought a tiny mermaid Cordelia from strm!!!
      was so sweet and held her for me when I asked!!!! The doll is in a Lovely condition~ like new!

id definitely recommend strm as seller!!!!

4. Feedback : Positive ! :sweat
      Type :
      Buy
      Item :
      Doll parts (head)
      Item Name :
      IOS Infernale Head
      Payment Method :
      Paypal
      Shipping Location :
      From China to Malaysia
      Item Sent :
      28/2/2014
      Item Arrived :
      5/3/2014

Comment : Thanks to strm I got my dream head in quick, price wise is reasonable. Quick response within 24 hours. Discussable.
      Item packed nicely with protection (wrap paper, bubbles, box), received all item stated (original box, 2 extra tongues, C.O.A)

Recommended :thumbup

Here's little picture

[​IMG]

5. strm bought Soom Cheshire Cat The twins from me ^_^
      The transaction was smooth and I'll be hapy to deal with her again ^_^

6. I bought two heads from Strm. Very nice and fast with PM's, great English, very understanding, and super duper fast shipping! Everything was packaged extremely well! I could not ask for a better transaction from across the world! Great great great, I cannot say anything else but! A+ Seller!

7. Strm purchased a Soom head from me and the transaction was perfect!! Wonderful communication, fast payment and very pleasant to deal with. Thanks Strm for everything :)

8. Bought a soom head from me, paid quickly, let me know when it arrived. thanks.

9. Strm bought a Volks Colin from me, a very positive transaction! Paid quickly, was very patient with me and my terrible schedule, and let me know when he arrived :) I would highly recommend and love to deal with again, thank you!!

10. strm sold me her Mnf Yder head! Communication was open and shipping was quick! I would happily work with again! Arrived in perfect condition!

11. I bought a Unoa Faceplate from strm and it was shipped quickly and amazingly well packed! Perfect transaction!

12. I bought Soom Feny fantasy parts from strm and the transaction went smooth and I'm really happy with it. Great communication and quick shipping, items were very well packed.

Thank you very much!

13. ~*Positive feedback*~

I bought a minifee Sarang head from strm. strm replied quickly and politely to all PMs. The head was mailed out quickly and packaged safely inside a new plastic tupperware box container. The head itself was bubble wrapped and then the box was as well. It was all safe inside the ups mailer bag. The head looks exactly like the picture in the sales thread. A wonderful transaction and a wonderful seller!! :)

14. I purchased SOOM SG Saiph wig, outfit and shoes from Lan ^-^ Communication was great and the transaction went very smoothly! The items were received quickly and packed extremely well. Everything was exactly as described, I couldn't be happier! Thank you very much :D

15. strm Bought my Volks SDMidi Minoru Kamimura ^_^ transaction went very smoothly! Would definitely do business again!

16. Bought a Jason Isaacs Minimee. Couldn't be more thrilled! Great communication and SUPER fast shipping. Well packed & received perfect. Thanks so much!

17. I bought a Fairyland MNF Juri head from strm. The transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was great and shipping was fast. I was very pleased to do business with her :)

Thank you, strm!

18. strm purchased my Soom Cheshire on layaway. Payments were prompt, communication was wonderful, and I would gladly do business with her again! <3

19. Strm bought me a Adamelli head, payment was fast, communication was perfect, thank you so much !!

20. I bought five elf heads from strm. Excellent communication, friendly and an overall wonderful seller. Shipping was quick and the heads were excellently packed. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction.