1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Raffael

Jan 3, 2014

1. ❄ Kindly leave your feedback within this thread if you've made a transaction with me. ❄
      ❄ Thank you so much! ❄

2. I have sold my Dollshe SA Rosen Mod to Raffael and everything was perfect!
      Raffael is very friendly, responsible and very fast with the payment. She had payed as soon as she decided to buy him!

She is really nice and the communication was perfect from the beginning to the end of the transaction.

I would be glad to deal with her again undoubtedly.

Thank you so much.

3. I bought Raffael's Manon and it was the best transaction ever!!

Her exchanges are very friendly and consistent, shipping was super fast, and it was an great deal. I can't recommend this wonderful person highly enough, and definitely look forward to doing business with her again!!

Vielen Danke!! :cake:

4. I sold my Dollshe SA Rosen to Raffael with a two month layaway.
      Excellent transaction. Smooth communication and prompt payment.
      I´d be glad doing business again with her.
      Thank you.

5. Another perfect transaction! I have sold my Dollshe IM Hound to Raffael and everything was absolutly perfect!

It´s the second time that I do business with Raffael and as always the communication was excellent :)

She is a very kind person and I´m delighted to return to deal with her.
      Thank you so much.

6. Rafael bought some clothing from me, and it was a great transaction in every way. Thank you!!!

7. Raffael bought a pair of Soom Jointed Hands from me and the transaction was a pleasure. Payment was prompt and communication was awesome. I'd definitely recommend !

8. Raffael bought a Fifth Motif Venitu from me and she has been a pleasure to deal with . Very communicative and friendly. I wholeheartedly recommend!

9. Raffael bought a Dollchateau Stacy head from me. A wonder to deal with, very friendly, fast payment and prompt communication. Probably my most agreable transaction so far ! I highly recommend her. :)

10. She bought a Dollheart outfit from me and was a pleasure to deal with. she paid immediately and communication was great. I hope to be able to deal withher again soon.

11. Rafael bought not one but two dolls from me. We were excellent! (The German postal service on the other hand . . . ;)) Thank you, K!

12. Raffael bought a white fur knit coat for 70cm from me, payment was prompt and she was very courteous. Wonderful customer!

13. Raffael purchased a white shirt from me. She was very sweet, had quick communication, and paid promptly. Thanks so much!

14. Raffael bought some clothes from me and it was a perfect transaction. The communication was excellent, she is very nice, and paid promptly. Also she let me know when she received the parcel.
      I would love to deal with her again and I highly recommend her.
      thank you so much!

15. Raffael bought sd shoes and stockings from me, I'm just happy with this deal! Quick and lovely communication, prompt payment, she let me know immediately when parcel arrives and everything was perfect.

Thank you very much Raffael! I would be really happy to deal with you again ♥♥♥

16. Raffael bought IH Claude head.
      It's very comfortable communications, very fast payment and very good English))
      thank you so much!!!

17. I've had another lovely transaction with Raffael - she bought SD wig from me. Quick payment, very pleasant communication, only the best impressions from this deal.
      Thank you very very much! ^__^

18. I want to thank Raffael - this is one of the best transactions ever. She has been so kind, friendly and considerate! :aheartbea

We traded doll bodies - her Dollshe Pure body for my Iplehouse SID body. There was a slight complication as I had to go into hospital for a major operation (oops!).

Raffael was a lovely trading partner. Communications were really good, clear and friendly. Her English is excellent!

We posted our dolls last Tuesday. There was a small problem with Parcelforce, the local couriers in the UK. The driver delivered the parcel to one of our neighbours as we were out, but he forgot to leave a note or card!

When I told Raffael she got on it right away and contacted Parcelforce. She quickly solved the mystery and we were able to collect the parcel from our neighbour.

I unpacked him yesterday. He was beautifully and carefully packed and arrived in excellent condition. Raffael also included some lovely gifts, which cheered me up immensely as I am now at home recovering from my operation!

I want to thank Raffael. She has been a star trading partner. I am very happy to recommend her! :sumomo::daisy

19. I bought Simply Divine Harlequin head from Raffael ^^
      She was very nice, very fast transaction and arrived in time!
      Highly recommended seller!
      Thank you very much!! *^v^*

20. Bought a Supia body from Raffael. She was very helpfull with extra pics and measurements. Body arrived well packed in perfect condition and even with little gifts. Highly recommended. Hope to deal with her again! :)