1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Aquarius Doll Fairy 16 discussion

Dec 19, 2013

1. Aquarius Doll released their 16cm line today, so I figured it was time to start a discussion for these cuties!

[​IMG]

I think they are all super adorable, but I have a soft spot Nicky. :fangirl:
      I think the body is cute as well. I love that it can slump <3

2. I couldn't resist and just purchased Winnie in light brown skin. Can't wait :)

3. All three sculpts are super cute but I'm seriously considering a Nicky in light Brown skin!

4. These guys are so cute! Jingerbell - can't wait to see yours when she comes in!

5. Jingerbell - That's awesome! I hope you get Winnie quickly!

6. Jingerbell, I totally thought of you when I saw Winnie! She'd go well with your Ante. Hope you post photos when you get her.

I am seriously debating between Nicky and Jessie. That and I adore their brown skin resin. I'm definitely putting an order in for one of these guys in the next day or two - I just need to figure out which one!

7. I'm so excited these are finally released they are so adorable I can't stop looking at them. :D Can't wait to see everyone's when they get them!

8. That's a hard choice since both dolls are adorable! I love love their brown skin, especially in person. It's very nice!

9. I couldn't wait and I've already been thinking up a story for my new girl so I put in my order for a Jessie today. :) Super excited to get her!

10. Ah! That is great news! I can't wait to see your Jessie once she arrives to you! I bet she will look great with your Ella. I can't wait to see the size comparison with owner pics!
      Do you have anything planned for her yet?

11. Thanks! I'm just starting today with obsessively checking the status on the AQdoll website haha. xD I'm really excited to see the size difference up close too, I knew my next doll would be tiny but I'm not sure I planned this tiny so I'm not exactly sure what to expect just yet. x3

I've got a couple things planned, her name is going to be Appoline (Lina for short) and I'm not 100% decided on her hair yet..I've ordered a light purple wig and a 'carrot' coloured wig, and I'm hoping I get lucky with random eyes again although I'd love grey, green, or lilac. I've got two dresses and a pair of boots I really hope fit (they have such tiny feet size!!) coming in the mail and of course I'm crocheting a bunch before I even placed the order. x3 She's already spoiled, she has a star shaped blanket and I'm almost finished with a normal rectangular blanket as well as a little crocheted purse and then I'm going to make her a teddy bear. :) Once I get the dresses for her I think I'll try sewing a couple more, it's easier for me to have a reference to look at and figure out construction.

12. Animethemed:- I ended up going with Jessie. I just love how grumpy that face is. I am pretty excited to see their brown skin in person. Wonder how long the wait will be. Shame the waiting room thread is kind of dead, there's only two of us in there right now. I always use those waiting rooms to gauge an estimated wait time. I always tend to ignore the wait times they list on the company site as it always seems to go over.

amalie:- I saw you got a Jessie too! I haven't checked my status since I ordered! I really should pop on there, maybe in a week or two. I like your plans for Appoline. I guess I'm kind of lucky as I have a Pukifee so I'm hoping their bodies are similar as I already have clothing here for the pukifee. I also have shoes so it'll be interesting to compare the size of their feet.

13. Thanks shirahime! It'll be exciting how different they turn out to be..I couldn't resist Jessie's face either! x3 That's good you already have some clothes and stuff to try on. ^^ If the stuff I ordered doesn't fit I guess I've got to hit the sewing machine again..but I'll probably do that anyways at some point. ^^ It's just hard to motivate myself to do that just now because my heavy duty machine is packed away so the only one I have to use currently is pretty much an antique haha. xD

14. hi guys !I also could not resist , I've ordered Nicky in light brown skin !

15. Hi rendez-vous! That's awesome, can't wait to see your Nicky! :)

16. amalie me to !I wish them a quick arrival !:D
      Appoline -very good name and you are prepared well !
      mine told me that her name is - Énki , and she is a big troublemaker !:fangirl:

17. rendez-vous, congrats on ordering your doll. Can't wait to see your Nicky. That sculpt was one I had been debating over myself!

amalie, I've actually been finding that I like handsewing a lot better. I have a machine and it's still fairly new but I just seem to find it more relaxing sewing by hand.

I got my shipping notice today for my Jesse, that's smack on four weeks. I'm pretty impressed. I was expecting maybe another week or two because I had ordered her with a face up.

18. Shirahime - That's great news! I am so happy to see that people are getting shipping notices already! Aquariusdoll seems to do a good job with shipping out quickly.
      I can't wait to see your Jesse!

19. Woo I just got some stuff for my girl today in the mail! :D One thing is the wrong size because I don't know why I did that (it's YO sized not tiny sized and I guess I didn't gather that from the pictures xD Duh me) but I'll save it for another dolly in the future or something and then the shoes will probably be too huge but it may just be adorable to keep around and for photos..and I got the most perfect dress that will fit which makes it all worth it..and the two wigs I got should be coming this week too. ^^ *going insane wondering what eye colour I'll get this time* x3

20. My Winnie arrived today :D haven't properly unwrapped her but she is adorable!