1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

P-Aei's Feedback

Dec 17, 2013

1. Please post here if I've bought or sold anything to/from you!
      I do my best to make sure stuff is wrapped up safe and sound, and to make my payments prompt and conversation fun or easy to understand. ='D
      Rock on everyone.

#1 P-Aei, Dec 17, 2013
      Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    2. P-Aei bought an outfit from me and it was a very smooth transaction. The communication was very good and P-Aei sent the payment quickly, and also let me know when the parcel arrived.
      I would happily do business with P-Aei again, thank you so much!!

3. I sold a SD 13 boy outfit to P-Aei.
      Transaction was smooth!
      Nice buyer~Hope we will trade again!

4. I sold a pair of automail arms to P-Aei. It was a flawless transaction. Communication was awesome and the payment was prompt. I would be more than happy to deal with P-Aei again.
      Thank you!

5. I sold a volks doll to P-Aei, and it was a perfect transaction. Fast payment and great communication, and she let me know as soon as she got the doll. I couldn't ask for more! I'd love to deal with her again in future. Highly recommend! Thanks a lot again!

6. I sold a wig to P-Aei. Friendly buyer, fast payment, they let me know when the wig arrived... and even shared a picture of their lovely guy wearing it! I'd be more than happy to work with P-Aei again anytime!

7. I purchased a Soom Rosette Fir head from P-Aei. I'm very happy with the wonderful transaction and friendly communication. The head is perfect and very beautiful! Thank you!

8. I purchased a soom bronze mylo / teschen from P-Aei and seriously they were the epitome of patience. Very patient with my layaway and perfect communication. Plus many gifts and pointers along the way. Such a sweetheart and super helpful. Would definitely do business again. My new boy is beautiful by the way. I love him to bits.

9. I sold MSD clothes. She is so nice and kind. Communication was perfect and payment was promptly :) highly recommended :D

10. I bought a Ringdoll Shelley mermaid from P-Aei, he was really nice and answered all my question about the doll, showed proof of purchase and sent two lollipops for my dolls as a free gift! She arrived safely in a bed of bubblewrap, with her limbs also wrapped to prevent marks from friction:)

11. I sold a sweater to P-Aei. Great communication, definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thank you!

12. I bought a MK Lillian outfit from P-Aei. All of my questions were answered, and was very patient with me when things came up. The items arrived in great condition. Over all it was a wonderful transaction and would be glad to do business with them again.

13. Just sold a head to P-Aei. It was a perfect transaction, swift payment, great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

14. I bought a head from P-Aei, a wonderfully smooth transaction, fast shipping, well packaged. Would absolutely recommend! Thanks so much!!

15. P-Aei bought some clothes from me and transaction was excellent! Communication was quick and friendly and payment was sent on time. Thanks so much! :daisy

16. P-Aei bought my Ren and everything went perfectly! He paid super fast and was always friendly in communication, even letting me know when he arrived! I highly recommend him as a buyer, best transaction ever! ^_^

17. Another positive transaction with P-Aei! This time, I bought an SDC boy body on a short layaway. Communication was excellent throughout, very friendly, and replies were always prompt. The body was shipped out quickly after I paid it off. P-Aei was also incredibly kind and understanding with my packing requests, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy with everything before it shipped. The body arrived very well packed, and in as described condition. Definitely a recommended seller, and I'd be more than happy deal with P-Aei again any time! Thank you so much!

18. I bought some rabbit ears from P-Aei, it was a very easy and smooth transaction. P-Aei is awesome to talk to and communication was brilliant! The ears were well packed and arrived safe and sound. I'd definitely recommend P-Aei as a seller!! Thanks again!! :D

19. P-Aei purchase a leeke world koji head from me, she paid the payment very quickly, reply the message in time and letting me know when she received the doll, I am so happy to deal with her and recommend her as a buyer. Thank you very much!

20. I traded some clothes for a doll head with P-Aei and couldn't have asked for a better trading partner! Communication was great, conversation was pleasant and shipping was quick.The head was well packed and as described. A perfect transaction. Thanks so much! : D