1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dawn Spencer

Dec 8, 2013

1. Woohoo first! I purchased a lovely oYID body from Dawn Spencer. It arrived in great condition (even better than described actually) and was packaged very well. Dawn Spencer took great care to describe the item and gave wonderful photos. A perfect transaction and I'd be very glad to business with her again. Thank you so much!

2. Dawn sent me a wonderful YID body that was even better than I could have expected. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with. It arrived promptly and I would be sooooo happy to have another transaction with her :)

3. Dawn Spencer did a stunning face-up for my luts soony. She exceeded my expectations and was super fast! I'll be getting more work done from her in the future for sure.

4. Bought a pair of SD boots from Dawn and they arrived very quickly and they where even better than I expected.

5. I purchased a set of SD clothes from Dawn Spencer, and the transaction was perfect: everything arrived quickly and safely and was even prettier than pictured!
      Thanks a lot!

6. I purchased some doll clothing from Dawn and the transaction was perfect. I highly recommend her : )

7. I commissioned Dawn Spencer for a faceup, and wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. She is very talented, prompt with communication/work, and has a very pleasant personality -- very refreshing! Thanks so much! :bcupcake :pcake

8. She painted a minifee head for me and the final result is just amazing. She do an awesome job and the communication was always excellent. I will send her other head for face-up in the future. I highly recommended her.
      Thanks so much!

9. I commissioned a faceup with Dawn Spencer asking to replicate a look. And she did an excellent job. She is really talented. Very highly recommended. She was very professional.

10. I commissioned a faceup from Dawn Spencer. It came out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! She was absolutely wonderful to work with, and does an amazing job. I really hope to commission her for more faceups in the future! :)

11. Dawn Spencer bought outfit set from me, I'm very glad of our co-working, thanks!

12. Dawn Spencer did the faceup on my Jakzjewelz Lierre and she is so beautiful, it is all I ever hoped for and more. What I really appreciate is that she understands what you are trying to convey and conversation is always so pleasant. Looking at the great versatility in her work, I am so impressed. I will definitely use her again, and trying to learn the art myself makes me admire her work even more!

13. I bought a Dollheart Court wig and it arrived safely, well packaged and perfect condition thanks so much Dawn!

14. I bought a cowboy hat and a SD sized petticoat from Dawn Spencer. She was amazing! Quick with responses, prompt with shipping, and packaging was very well done! Definitely would reccomend any transactions with her!

15. I commissioned a faceup by Dawn Spencer on a tiny sized doll, and am truly amazed by the level of detail she brought out on my doll's little face!
      She accepted reference photos and colors and made them a stunning reality.
      From the time I sent the head, it took about 1 month to get her back. Considering it was an international transaction and there was a problem with Canadian Post for a while, I'm really satisfied with that turnaround time. Dawn Spencer's work itself was speedy and her communication was terrific throughout the entire process. The result is far more beautiful than the in-progress photos can show.
      Thank you, sincerely! If I end up with another blank doll, I'd gladly entrust it to Dawn's talented hands.

16. I commissioned Dawn Spencer for a second time to paint my Soom Ignim. Her work is fantastic, and my Ignim has never looked better. She has great communication, and sent Ignim back very quickly. Dawn Spencer is a fantastic faceup artist to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone. I will certainly commission her again in the future. :)

17. I commissioned a face up and it was wonderful. Everything I had hoped for. Communication was great and it was great turn around, I received my head back quickly. I will do business with her again! Thanks!

18. Dawn Spencer had bought a pair of boots from my workshop. Very clearly communication and friendly ^^ Recommend buyer

You are welcome
      Nalisinko Workshop

19. I bought wig and dress set from Cynthia in FlintHills and it was so nice transaction ;) thank you!

20. I meant Dawn Spencer of course, sorry ;)