1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld B Type Discussion!

Nov 15, 2013

1. So I just noticed these two cuties up on Leekeworld! :whee:

Mini
      & Chloe
      ( Pre-Order ) From November 20th, 2013~January 2nd, 2014

[ Size of B Type Girl Body ]
      * Height : 29.5cm ( with Head )
      * Circumference of Neck : 4.5cm
      * Circumference of Chest : 9.5cm
      * Width of Shoulders : 4cm
      * Length of "From Shoulder to Elbow" : 4.5cm
      * Length of "From Elbow to Wrist" : 4.6cm
      * Circumference of Waist : 10.3cm
      * Circumference of Hips : 16.3cm
      * Circumference of Wrist : 2.8cm
      * Circumference of the fleshy inside of the thigh : 10.3cm
      * Length of "From Hips to Knee" : 8cm
      * Length of "From Knee to Heel" : 7.5cm
      * Foot size : 3.8cm

* Head size (circumference) about: 7.9 inch
      * Eyes : 12mm

Ahh! They're so cuuute!! :D

2. These girls take a 7/8 wig, right?

The more I look at them, the more I am unsure of which to pick ._. I like Chloe's eyes more, but Mini's mouth more. I don't know... I used to be leaning towards Mini, but now I'm leaning towards Chloe :P

I'm really glad Leeke is releasing outfits with them, I don't know if I have anything they'd fit!

3. I think i really need one of these girls. Will propably be Mini becouse i like the mouth more. They are both cute.
      I just must put upp one picture in this thread :D
      [​IMG]

4. I'm pretty smitten with them too, but need to think what clothing might fit them, any ideas?

5. I think littlefee cloth will be ok just to short in arms and legs, so pants - maybe not :)

6. there are comparison photos of the b body up alongside the new volume art body.

7. Really need this tiny cutness <3
      [​IMG]

8. So, I'm about to place my order (Decided on Chloe in snow skin <3) and I wanted to get a Christmas box, but it's $100 no matter what you buy? I thought the announcement said they were $50? Did I read it wrong?

9. I thought the boxes were $50 for $100 worth of product but maybe it depends on what type of box you order. I've not looked that closely. I'm umming and ahhing over getting Mini.

10. I know, but no matter what wig size you choose, it makes the box $100. That's why I was confused ^^; I posted a Q&A, so hopefully they can help me understand.

11. I really love Chloe! Her face is also really sweet, but it will be so hard to find good clothes and I'm terrible at sewing :|

12. Oh goodness! That last picture is making me need the B type and volume A type bodies! Arg! I don't have that kind of money Leeke!

13. I've never really payed too much attention to Leeke before - but yaaay! I've ordered Mini in snow skin with body blushing *bounce*

Now for me to forget I've ordered and wait ;)

14. I've rearranged my dolly plans and a Mini will be coming home with me, but not until the end of December. Hopefully her wig and dress will still be available then too.

15. I feel like we may be long lost sisters :P I'm so happy you are getting Mini! I went back and forth on Mini and Chloe forever, but in the end chose Chloe. So I'm super happy you are getting Mini! Which skin tone are you going for?

16. I'm sure we are! ^_^ I like Chloe but her lips bother me a bit so Mini one! I'm getting normal/basic skin. I had to sacrifice getting the Luts deertaur girl but I'm getting Mini and Zuzu Rumi.

17. Ok, ready for some more? :P Here we go, the lips on Chloe bothered me too! But I liked her eyes more, and I thought I could grow to love the lips :P

And I also sacrificed getting the girl deertaur (Though I did get the boy). It's eerie how similar our tastes are! I'm excited for the both of us &#9829; My Chloe will be in snow skin.

It seems like Mini is the more popular one. I hope Leeke makes other head molds for these adorable bodies in the future.

18. Haha, we are sisters! There is just something about Mini's face that I find really beautiful so I'm not even slightly swayed towards changing my mind for Chloe.

Yeah we seem to be drawn to mostly the same dolls. It's crazy, haha. But I do love seeing a familiar face in every discussion thread and waiting room ^_^ I'm excited for us both too.

i hope they release more too, though I don't really need the temptation. >.<

19. I totally understand :) Mini was the one I was drawn towards initially. I guess Chloe just poked at me a little more x3

That's true! I really like that, too. I sometimes wonder if either of us will ever be out of the FL waiting room, lol. (God forbid they have a winter event...They ignored me when I asked xD)

So true. It's only just the start of the winter event season and certain companies have really gone all out .-.

20. Haha I think the Luts waiting room is the same, we're both back in there before we've left. If FL have a winter event and bring back the m-line I don't know what I'll do >.<

they really have. Leeke was tempting me in their Summer event but the doll was bigger and I decided just not the right size, so they got me this time with a 30cm size. I wish I could order Mini now but financial stuff means I need to pace things. Rumi at the end of November and Mini at the end of December.