1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Daisy Dayes Tiny discussion part 1

Nov 9, 2013

1. With the approval of the mods (thank you :)) I am starting a general group for all of Daisy Dayes creations for all to join in. On-Topic dolls include: Mouse, Moth, Elise, Ignatz and Ignatzia (and possible future releases by Jpop). Any of her hand cast creations that you may have can come along and play as well, as long as they are pictured with an on-topic doll.

So to start things off, here is a shot of my current DD family
      [​IMG]
      DD family
      par Mu Shu, on ipernity
      Back row: ooak Ben-ali-gator from Fantasia, ooak Madame Upanova from Fantasia, handcast Elise
      Front row: hand cast Gip, where's my pants Ignatz, Moth and the blue monkey

So whose in your family? :aheartbea

.....mod notes.....

Daisy Dayes Tiny discussion part 1:
      Daisy Dayes Tiny discussion part 1

#1 Mu Shu, Nov 9, 2013
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    2. Awesome family MuShu. Thanks for starting this thread...we love Daisy creations! Time to get out my camera & get some photos.

3. Wonderful wonderful ............I have no favorite DD doll they are all very precious, doesn't matter if they are mine or from others. I love to see them.

In The Floragang lives a Moth, called Thysania Agrippina........short- Thyss, a blue owl, named Archimenes ........short Archie, a blue/grey monkey named Hanuman short Hanu, a blue mouse named Mhetu ( name given by Daisy) Sukit .......short Mhetu, a Gip named Bae .....nothing to short the name and Bozz the gorgeous goat.

[​IMG]
      Bae's little house by MuJa K, on Flickr

4. Awe MuJa where's the rest of the family?

5. [​IMG]
      Look at all this space! by ValliPink, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Come in and look around by ValliPink, on Flickr

This is Wooza a Daisy Dayes Darling Ignatzia. She has a beauty salon called Wooza's Wondaz.

I have a few others that are hand cast, but I haven't taken pics of them all together. They are each precious. So glad we can celebrate Daisy's creations at last.

6. :D OMGosh Vallie the salon door!!!! Toooooooo cute - not going to let Juni see that or she will want a door like that for her beauty "sawon" and there's no place to put a door.

MuJa - you have some of the best lantern houses.

7. Thank you Mu Shu. Oh come on a Beauty Salon for Juni .................she need it badly........beside her hospital and and and ............You must do something with all the houses she own ......right? Yes I know I am not helping..............lol
      Wooza.........I can see you are already been in the Beauty Salon, such pretty blue hairsies.

Post this on many occasions but cannot help ...........loooove this picture

[​IMG]
      Playing with Bae by MuJa K, on Flickr

8. Adorable to have a thread for Daisy´s little cuties! Loving the pics, I hope there´ll be much more!

Here is my little Maybelle, the snow monkey. I also have a baby dragon and owlet which are hand cast. I wonder if they´re agreed in this thread, too?

[​IMG]

9. Milly77 - you can show your handcast babies as long as there is also an on-topic doll in the picture. Love your snow monkey!

10. Daisy Dayes, wait that name sounds soooooooooooo familiar...
      I think there may be a mob of those over here...
      [​IMG]
      DSC02673 by stellamaris61, on Flickr

11. I have a Moth and have always wished for more of Daisy Dayes' adorable dolls.
      This is my girl. I gave her a name when she arrived, but just call her Moth anyway. It somehow suits her.
      I find finding clothes for this cutie SO HARD!!!
      [​IMG]

12. But look, She has a lovely outfit on right there!
      My puny girls tend to just get wrapped in ribbon, like little gifts.
      [​IMG]
      Saffron by stellamaris61, on Flickr

13. enchantedlily - if you want "factory" made clothes try Ty 'Lil Ones (can be found on ebay). The outfit my Moth is wearing in the first post is from them and it fits her perfectly. Also, so 'Lil Bratz or Bratz Kidzz clothes will fit (but not all).

stellamaris - love your Mouse and her hair! Wish I could have gotten one of those when they were released but there was some sort of "crisis" needing money (funny that I no longer can recall what the crisis was)

wilkes - I just love your aviator owl!

14. The aviator owls are so cute. My owl is a scientist .........his name is Archimenes and he live in and out of the dollhouse of Thyss ( Moth)

Mheetu the cutest mousie I have is also living at Thyss house.

[​IMG]
      Fairychair with blue bug pillow by MuJa K, on Flickr

15. Oh my! They are all so cute. Love that fairy chair, MuJa and the little bug cushion. How sweet is that!

16. Muja all the tiny details...

MuShu, don't you hate those "crisis" that rob us of doll-ars?

17. The same misery here Stella Maris.......Eur ass.....not even a doll inside

18. Agh! What a cutie!! I just wish I had known DD girls and creatures were out there before they all sold out. I am hopeless it finding out stuff like that, and just LOVE Mouse, the little owls and those amazing little brown goblins!!