1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AngelBattle Tiny Skeleton Discussion

Nov 3, 2013

1. Company Website:http://angelbattle.com/Product/Category/list/cid/16

The tiny skeletons are: Sam, Sing, Pon and Pum. They range between 25cm and 27cm.

So...Who else ordered one of these awesome little guys? A Pon seemed to jump in my cart while I was on the site.:lol:

2. Hello,

I have ordered a Sing the day I discovered the company... with the chainsaw (everybody needs at least one, no?)

3. I almost ordered a Pon but somehow Pum seemed to weasel his way into the cart instead. Nice to know we have 3/4 covered, curious if anyone bought Sam now.

I wish the boys had the chainsaw option but I bought something solo for Pum. (Mine's just not an Ax boy)

4. I am still debating if I should order one of them :)

5. Which one are you thinking of getting?

6. I would order a Sing. They are all pretty similar though. I mean these are nearly everything I ever dreamed of, a skeleton doll. How awesome! But I would love to get them without blushing. Hmm... How long does the discount last? And are they limited by time?

7. I love Sing, however I do notice a lot of differences between the four sculpts and of course the female vs male bodies.

As far as how long the discount lasts and how limited they are/in what way are they limited... I have no idea. ): Sorry, I wish I could help. I'm curious about that too but it doesn't seem to be stated anywhere on their website?

8. I also haven't found any further information, either...

9. In the news thread it says 10% discount until November 20th, but it doesn't say that on their website.
      On another note, I just noticed that Sing has tiny fangs :D

10. I never noticed that either! Cute! If I could afford more I definitely wouldn't have just gotten the one.

11. Same here. I would love to get another later on, if they are still available.

12. Oh hey, here's this thread! Why didn't it turn up in a search for 'battle?' :/

Ah well. I also ordered a Sing, because I was linked to their site before I saw it on DoA and when I saw the 'limited' I was like 'I'm getting one before he's gone.' I had wanted a Junga skull FOREVER, but I'm not into 1/3 scale dolls. I didn't order him with a tiny chainsaw as I already have one taken from an action figure, lol.

I did have a hard time picking between Pon and Sing- the tiny fangs are what won me over.

His name is going to be Davy Jones, and he will be the minion of my water elemental. She raised him from the depths of the ocean when she got jealous that the other elementals had minions and she didn't. Yes, he has a locker. No, you can't see it. It's his.

13. From the description on the website, the make-up of the face is included. They don't say anything about the body blush.

I guess when you can order the accessorie with or without coloring, it's the coloring of the accessorie only...

14. I really meant to be leaving the hobby, and only got on here to answer PM's, but then I saw this thread.....These skeletons are everything I have dreamed about finding since I first found bjds years ago! The 'Limited' part is going to kill me with the stress that I will miss out on them before I can get the money together. I would go for Invictus first (I couldn't find a discussion thread for him) but I also want all four of the little guys! How awesome would that be - a family of skeletons! :D

15. I would have also purchased a Sing (if I had the money after Pum and Pon) if she was available as a male but the differences between the girl and boy bodies is far too noticeable for me, personally. (Not to say that someone else couldn't make her into a boy though! I look forward to seeing that.)

She seems to be the most popular as well, where as I have yet to hear of someone purchasing Sam.

16. Eh, they are skeletons and since I don't plan on getting any others who will be able to tell? :)

17. Oh no! Why did I have to open this thread! Now I want a Sing! >.< hmmm...

EDIT: and I just ordered Sing! :D

18. Oh no, @DeadLagato - that most definitely was not meant to be directed at you or anyone else but like I said I think it will be interesting to see gender swaps of these dolls- other sculpts have it done to them and it's no different here. I just (personally, and it's not a bad thing!) notice the differences in the bodies since I am very into osteology BUT these are dolls so it really does not matter. (: I just meant that there is a clear difference is all.

@RubyHeart - I believe a Sing club is forming!

19. Hooray, congrats Ruby! :)

20. I believe so! She jumped out at me instantly as my favourite.

Thank you! Looks like the wait time won't be too long which is great because I can't wait to see owner pics/in person.