1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for R1VET

Oct 24, 2013

1. Just starting myself a feedback thread--I find myself buying A LOT of doll stuff, so I'm sure I'll need one eventually :p

2. R1VET bought a DollZone Moment from me, and has been so great to work with! They paid in full the same day, and has had great communication throughout this transaction!
      I'd very gladly sell to them again!

3. R1VET bought a doll from me and she was a delight to work with. Immediate payment, great communications. Very fun buyer and highly recommended!

4. Sold a Resinsoul Pixiu to R1VET. Excellent communication and very fast payment. Let me know when the doll arrived and left me feedback. Would definitely recommend as a buyer!

5. R1VET bought Soom Ender Anubis head from me and everything went smoothly. Prompt payment, friendly and communicative. I recommend her as buyer :)

6. R1VET purchase an SD coat from me and it was an absolute pleasure. Very quick to pay and communicate, and she let me know as soon as it arrived. Thank you so much!!

7. R1VET bought a Doll Chateau A-03 Body and it was a great transaction! Paid quickly and very smooth communication. Thank you very much! Couldn't recommend more! :thumbup

8. R1VET bought a dollzone miss kitty from me. She paid in full immediately, and was courteous, quick with her replies, and an all around pleasure to work with. Would definitely do business with again! Thank you!

9. I sold a pair of soom heliot hooves to r1vet and the transaction was perfect...payment was super fast.
      I would certainly do business with r1vet again.
      Thank you

10. RIVET bought a Unoa Bully faceplate from me, it was a perfect transaction, with friendly communication, super fast payment and she kindly let me know when they arrived safely. I would highly recommend a transaction with RIVET to anyone and hope we do business again in the future!!

11. POSITIVE

I did a trade with R1VET ^-^
      The curiosity kitty poked her randomly one day and in the end she traded me her SOOM Heliot Bow for an outfit + some cash from me. ;)
      Everything went extremely smoothly. I was traveling while the trade was arranged and she offered to ship first as I couldn't until I got back.
      Overall she was incredibly nice and friendly:D

I would definitely do business with her again, it was a real pleasure! :dance

12. I have sold a little An an to R1Vet, payment was quick, communication nice and I have been told as soon as it arrived. Thank you again for this transaction!

13. Sold some clothes and furniture to R1Vet. Everything went really well, would recommend!

14. positive feedback~! I trade a doll with R1VET. She was really a sweet and lovely person to treat with. Very patient when I have questions about the tracking number. Always gave me a prompt and detail answer during the whole shipping process. She sent the doll to me first and the doll in very good condition and perfect packing. Highly commend~!

15. Traded several handmade kimono for a lovely set of armor. R1VET was wonderful every step of the way. Cheerful, polite, professional, and a great communicator. I would love to do business with again!

16. I purchased a Dollzone Eudora from R1VET and couldn't be happier. She was kind enough to hold Eudora for me until I could pay, shipped him promptly, and we had great communication. Eudora arrived in perfect condition and was very well packaged. My experience was very positive and I would gladly do business with R1VET again. Thank you!

17. I bought a Normal Skin Resinsoul Ming from R1VET and I am incredibly happy with this transaction! The price was amazing, and she held the doll until my paycheck arrived a couple days later! She is very sweet and communicated everything. Even with the holiday weekend, she shipped Ming out asap, and I received him two days later much to my excitement. The box was perfect, and he was so carefully wrapped in layers of bubblewrap. Not a single scratch. :D He was literal perfection, so well kept and transported. I love my new doll and I would be so happy to do another transaction with R1VET!! <3

18. R1VET purchased a MNF-sized shirt from me, and the transaction was totally smooth from start to finish! Communication was quick and pleasant, payment was prompt, and she was speedy with letting me know when it arrived. I would happily do another transaction with her in the future. :)

19. Rivet bought a Purple Pipos Charlotte from me! Excellent transaction all around, a wonderful layaway buyer, very trustworthy and prompt on payments, and dang friendly to boot! thank you so much!

20. I bought a Dollzone Benjamin head from R1VET and everything went great! Excellent transaction, awesome contact, always quick to answer my messages - perfect! The head was securely packed and arrived here much faster than I anticipated - thanks for the prompt shipping. Definitely would buy from R1VET again! :D