1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Deux Silences

Oct 17, 2013

1. Please feel free to leave feedback for me, Deux Silences, here on this thread. I will do everything I can to provide a good transaction for both buyer and seller. Thank you!

#1 Deux Silences, Oct 17, 2013
      Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    2. Chris bought a pair of Dika Doll hands from me and it was a wonderful transaction. He was communicative, friendly, paid quickly, and let me know when the package arrived. I would not hesitate to do business with Chris again!

3. Bought a Granado body from me and communication was very great! Prompt payment and everything went very well. Will gladly do business again :D

4. Let me tell you about Deux!

There was a lot of SSDF clothing he had set for purchase at a rock bottom price, I jumped on it. In minutes he responded, we had a deal, next day he was at the post office and a few days later my boy is dressed and looking quite dapper!

Thank you Deux! Jasper loves his new threads.

Adding some sunshine and rainbows for you

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

5. Bought a doll granado 64 cm boy body from Deux.
      He was so polite to work with especially since i did a layaway. He trusted me to pay him and didnt swamp me in messages about payment. My doll came in VERY, VERY nicely wrapped ( so many airbags!!) and protected.
      Would definitely work with again <3 <3 <3 10/10

6. Deux Silences purchased my Rise Kujikawa Dollfie Dream. He was EXTREMELY polite, had wonderful communication, payment was quick, and he let me know as soon as she arrived. Overall fantastic transaction and I would certainly recommend this buyer! <3

7. Chris is super to deal with! He had the exact item I wanted--LUTS SSD Flood in white skin--and took my offer. Shipping was very quick and the doll arrived in perfect condition. Thank you, Chris! You are a pleasure to deal with.

8. A very belated positive FB for a lovely pair of Ringdoll boots! Excellently packed and promptly sent!

9. Excellent seller !

​I bought a ssdf cane head , and he shipped it the very next day . Communication was very good , the replies came in a matter of hours , or sometimes even in a few minutes! The post had a delay but it was comforting talking to him , since I was reassured that everything would be fine .
      The packing was great , and all in all made for a great transaction .
      I would definitely do business with Chris again !

10. Deux Silences bought an SD shirt from me, communication was fast, he paid promptly, and let me know when the item arrived. Recommended buyer :)

11. Deux Silences sold me an Iplehouse nYID Olivia on layaway. He was amazingly friendly, patient, and helpful, and shipped her out quickly. I love her, and I would definitely do business with Deux again.

12. I purchased a Volks outfit and shoes from Deux Silences. He was incredibly quick to respond to messages and shipped my items pretty much the instant I paid. Deux Silences has my highest recommendation! :)

13. SUPER experience with Chris ! Purchased a Volks outfit from him, and his communication was concise and timely, and he shipped FAST and packaged very nicely. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this member for any MP business ! : )

14. I bought a LUTS Super Senior Delf body from Chris and he was wonderful to work with. Communication was fast and he was able to provide me with pictures when I asked. Package was shipped the day after payment and got here super quick. Everything was in great shape and I couldn't be happier. I completely recommend and would buy from him again. Thanks!

15. I bought a Volks outfit set from Deux Silences and the transaction was perfect!
      Chris is an A+ seller!
      Thank you for this quick and smooth transaction :daisy

16. Chris bought my RD Qinzhe. The communication was very friendly and the payment came fast. Chris let me know when the doll arrived. A nice and easy transaction, thank you! :)

17. Bought a SD clothes set from Chris and it was a super smooth transaction! Chris was very quick with communication and friendly to deal with ^^ Shipping was fast and carefully package. Highly recommended! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

18. I bought a Volks Suou -Sappanwood Red- Kimono from Chris. This transaction was perfect from start to finish. Chris was very sweet and fun to chat with, was kind enough to drop the item at my houes (as it was nearby), and the item is perfect! I would happily do business again with Chris and rate this transaction as highly successful.

Thank you! :D

19. I bought two Volks dolls, a Hijikata Toshizo and Okita Souji and I'm very happy. She is such a delight to deal with, everything went smooth and perfect. I highly recommend her. Thanks Chris :)

20. Deux Silences joined a split that I was running when I ordered Marien from Iplehouse. Payment was quick and she was easy to talk to via PM. A pleasure to do business with and a very pleasant person. I highly recommend Deux Silences as a valued customer.

Thank you again Chris for being a member of the split :aheartbea