1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lnl_akl

Oct 14, 2013

1. Hi everyone!

Please post your feedback for me in this thread.

thanks!

Ellen

2. I'm happy to be the first!

Ellen is an amazing buyer. The whole transaction happened so fast... She replied PMs quickly and sent the money promptly. Communication was great during negotiations and shipping period.

Definitely recommend her to anyone and willing to do business with Ellen again!~Thank you very much! ^_^

3. I just sold my Shinydoll Thaasa III body to Ellen. She is a super person to do business with. Clear communication, prompt payment, and she let me know right away when it arrived and that she was happy with it. Thanks so much, Ellen, and enjoy her.

4. I sold a pair of SuperGem feet to lnl_akl. They were a great buyer - paid quickly, sent me a PM to let me know when the feet had arrived, and left feedback promptly. I'd happily deal with them again :)

5. lnl_akl adopted my Soom Nephelin, and it was an excellent transaction all around. Excellent buyer. ^_^

6. lnl_akl purchased a pair of Soom Cass fantasy fin legs from me. She was very friendly, payment was prompt, and she kept in touch through the entire transaction. I would absolutely sell to her again!

7. I purchased a doll body from lnl_akl.

She was a pleasure to deal with... and went out of her way to make sure I understood everything about the body I was purchasing. Excellent communication!

Express shipping was cost prohibitive from her country to mine (usa), but she did her research and found an alternative shipping method that had full tracking and insurance. The body was shipped super quickly, tracked the entire way, arrived on time (required a signature), and was packed REALLY well. Excellent Shipping Job!

I would buy from her again. :)

8. I purchased an Iplehouse outfit (EID Addiction Victor) from Ellen. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with. :) It was a perfect transaction in every way ... lightning fast shipping, very well packaged, excellent communication. Could not ask for a better seller ... highly recommended .... and would gladly purchase from her again. :lol:

Many Thanks .. I LOVE the outfit and am so happy to have found it!!

9. I bought soom cass head from lnl_akl. Everything went great with friendly communication and fast shipping. She also noticed me about the shipping changes. I'm very happy with this deal - head arrived great packaged.
      Thank you so much, lnl_akl!~ ^^v

10. Fast communication and transaction. Although I had my own little problem about shipping fee, she gave me her help kindly and willingly.
      Thank you very much, Inl_akl! Moreover, surely highly recommend!

11. I forgot to tell that she bought 'Soom-Breccia' from me. ^^"

12. I purchased a Soom biweekly outfit from lnl_akl and the transaction was perfect! She took great care in packaging the outfit, was very polite and friendly, and shipped the outfit out very quickly. I would happily buy from her again.
      Highly recommended seller!

Thank you. :)

13. lnl_akl bought Soom Ender from me. Great transaction: good communication, she was nice, paid immediately, was patient and informed when the package had arrived safe and sound! Thanks!
      I would definitely not hesitate to deal with her again, I would recommend!

14. lnl-akl sold me a Soom Wolf the Knight human with armor on layaway. She was patient and helpful and very kind. A joy to buy from :) the doll was packed well and arrived safely and much faster than anticipated ^^ Thank you so very much again!
      Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_214 using Tapatalk

15. I bought an Iplehouse Felix from lnl-akl on layaway and I have to say how kind, sweet and helpful she is as a seller. I'd definitely recommend anyone to purchase from lnl-akl, as the doll arrived in pristine condition. Thanks so much for everything!!!

16. I bought a Soom doll from lnl_akl, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

17. I purchased and Elf Doll Barbara from Inl_aki and had a very smooth transaction. Excellent communication, wonderful careful packaging and item better than photos. Thank You.

18. I had a wonderfull selling experience with lnl_akl. She buyed an EID woman body. She payed promptly and she is so communicative and nice to talk to. I would love to deal with her any other time <3 thank you!!

19. I sold my Angela head to hnl_akl and all the transaction was perfect
      Fluent and friendly communication . And she pay really fast . I recommended her 100% ¡¡¡¡

20. I purchased a Neferti head from lnl_akl and it was a worry-free transaction! The item arrived well- packed, communication was excellent, and she was very pleasant to work with. I would recommend lnl_akl to anyone! Thank you!