1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fantoose

Oct 12, 2013

1. I've just started to sell a couple things in the marketplace, so thought it best to create myself a feedback forum
      If you buy anything from me, i would really appreciate it if you left me some feedback ^_______^

2. I bought a DC Bella to Fantoose and it was a really perfect transaction, express shipping, Doll as describe with a lovely face up, friendly communication and perfectly packed doll.

A 5 stars seller ^^

3. I purchased a MiniFee Lishe from Fantoose and I'm so happy with my new beautiful girl! Fantoose did the face up on this stunning doll and it's impeccable! I also got 3 lovely alpaca wigs with my purchase. I'm so thrilled with this transaction and can't recommend Fantoose highly enough! I hope to deal with her again:)

4. I sold a Minifee Mirwen sleeping head to Fantoose. She paid promptly and let me know when the head arrived. A perfect transaction! I hope to deal with her again:) Thank you Laine!

5. I sold a MiniFee Shushu sleeping head to Fantoose. She was very quick to pay and let me know as soon as the head arrived. An enjoyable transaction ! :)

Thank you Laine for your trust !

6. Fantoose bought an Elfdoll Vivien head from me and she was really fast with full payment, great communication and an absolute sweetheart to work with. THANK YOU!!!

7. I bought a D.I.M. Gretl head from Fantoose and everything went so smoothly: great communication, shipped super fast, doll head was in perfect condition just as the sales ad said... an all around great transaction! Highly recommended! Thank you So much! :)

8. I sold fantoose my Minifee Celine head :) She was super nice and paid -very- quickly and promptly after I sent my invoice :) She let me know when the head arrived and it was an all around pleasant transaction! Would happily deal with Fantoose again, should our paths cross some time :D

9. Fantoose bought a head from me. The transaction was a pleasure throughout. fantoose was absolutely reliable, paid promptly, communication was fast and always friendly and she sent notice when the head arrived. Plus, she is a very sweet person. - Thank you very much, I would do business with you anytime again!^^

10. Fantoose has bought Dollshe Ausley from me. The transaction was pleasent and fluent. Morever Fantoose is nice, friendly and very polite. Thank you very much and all the best for you.

11. I adopted a beautiful DiM Love new style girl body from Fantoose. Perfect transaction! She was friendly, very accommodating, and super fast to ship. Everything was securely packaged and arrived safe and sound - this was quite possibly the best execution of bubblewrap mummification I've ever seen on a doll (who was just as lovely and flawless as described)! I would be delighted to work with her again! <3

12. I purchased a DIM Anneliese head from Fantoose and it was an excellent transaction. She ships quickly and the head came very secured with bubblewrap to avoid any potential accidents during transit. Highly recommended seller! Would definitely buy from again if the opportunity arises.

13. Fantoose bought a doll head from me and it was a wonderful transaction. She is friendly, easy to deal with, lightening payment and also let me know when she received the package. I just love everything went so smooth. Thank you so much. Excellent buyer, highly recommended. :D

14. I bought a DIM Jullis head from fantoose. The whole transaction was really pleasant; fantoose is super friendly and very correct. The communication is good and she did everything exactly as promised. The head arrived today, well-packed and exactly as described. I would certainly recommend fantoose as a seller!

Thank you very much for this smooth transaction!

15. I purchased a 1/3 AOD boy body from Fantoose and they shipped out super fast and packaged him very, very well! Would buy from again!

16. Fantoose bought a MyDolling HeeAh from me, she was lovely to communicate with, paid straightaway and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Highly recommended buyer and lovely person in general, thanks again :)

17. I did a trade with fantoose for one of her alpaca wigs and I could not be happier! The wig is absolutely gorgeous, she made it promptly and shipped it quickly. Her communication was stellar also! I would love to trade with her again :)

18. Fantoose purchased my Risse sleep head and our transaction was great!
      She paid right away and let me know when her new head arrived home.
      I highly recommend Fantoose to everyone!

Thank you! :)

19. Fontoose is great! Bought a Dollmore head from her and she shipped out very quickly, even with the holidays! So Pleased, would definitely deal with again!
      xoxo

20. I bought a Supia Rosy head from fantoose, she was very friendly, replied quickly, shipped fast and packed well. Perfect! :aheartbea