1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Creatures dolls - tiny dolls / XB12-Feldspathe-Ambroise

Oct 11, 2013

1. This is the topic to talk about Creatures dolls Tiny dolls.

The first modl was XB12 an alien little doll.
      [​IMG]

And I had to notice the box in wich XB12 came, because it was a wonderfull art box!!

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6187/6127043456_a16b5aec03.jpg

The second mold is Ambroise, an other alien like creature. Extremely posable, first edition made for the ldoll4.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3683/10059555373_a7b174c35f.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7323/10059491036_b916ab4b84.jpg

Than, the last one is Feldspathe, a little Axolotl doll. Very tiny and awesomely cute ^3^

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5465/9929306544_748f840721.jpg

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2844/9929258895_3bacdea106.jpg

So let's talk about them and please post a lot of pictures!

2. I am searching high and low, is Feldspath available online anywhere?

3. Not for today, but I think that Mewiefish is planning a pre order soon! ;)

4. I just got a message from Mewie saying she plans a small preorder for November :) How much did he cost at Ldoll? I have to know how much I need to save :)

5. I love Ambroise, and have been waiting for her to be finished and available for order for some time! Do we have any information yet about how tall she is?

6. Yes Ambroise is 18cm tall.
      Lil spark, I don't remember the exact price but I think the full set is around 490€ (eyes, blush, face up and clothes include) for an artist cast.

7. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? OMG... That makes my Enyo "cheap". No idea if I can afford that much :o

8. Yeah that's true Enyo was cheaper. But you had to keep in mind that Enyo as cute as it is, is a doll cast in an asian factory. So the artist just need to face it up and dress up.
      In the case of Feldspathe or Ammbroise (at the ldoll4) the artist cast it at home. It is a long and tiresome job. The artist need everal days of work to cast just one doll ! She only have one mold for each type of doll, so she had to wait until the prototype dry completely before casting an other one. Than she needs to face it up and dress it up too.

It is not the same job, and not the same value that you give to the doll.
      For exemple Lillycat, when she sold her little tiny cherry doll in the asian cast pre order, she sold it 280€. And at the ldoll, she sold some home casted dolls (aglae and lulu) dressed up and face up for 520€. It is exactly the same. The work on it is different, so the price is different too.

But I completely understand that some people prefer buying only asian cast because it is cheaper. And some other prefer artist cast because it give the doll a totaly different quality and soul. ;)

9. Also, when I ordered direct from Mewiefish she gave me a choice of any resin colour I wanted, whereas a factory cast, "cheaper" doll will only have one or maybe two options, and that's a pretty unique choice to be given and worth a higher price. Just depends how much more, I guess.

10. when will it be preorder on ambroise? She looks so special, unique and cool!! WELL DONE MEWIE!!

11. takuya_angel & rhiella: Wow, I didn't know all of that! I didn't know she casts all her dolls all by helself and that this fact makes it possible to choose colours. That's amazing! And definitely justifies the price!

12. I've been waiting for eeeever for her to finish Ambroise, and i was so happy to see the debut of them at Ldoll :3

I hope she offers for other sales of them~

13. I'm pretty sure that she will propose other sell of Ambroise and Feldspathe ;)

14. Anything news? A small question, literarly :) - those who have seen ambroise in real, is she similar clothes size that any I can think of, just for giving me an imagination? For example Enyo? Or is she thinner than enyo?

15. Oh oh ! Take a look at this! A new pre-order for creature's dolls *v*

[​IMG]

I realy need a Feldspathe! :3

16. thank you takuya for the help \^0^/ All the information about this pre order on my blog !!
      Prege> ambroise is really thiner than enyo, and taller ^^ she has thin legs ! you can see more pictures here :)

[​IMG]

17. Did anyone else sent an order in? :)

18. Thanks for picture Mewie!! Lovely girl!

19. OMG I MISSED THIS!!! i am so sad :(

20. Aaawww bummer, I am so sorry for you! But I promise to post lots of pics of my Feldspathe once she arrives :)