1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Creatures dolls - Bactro by Mewiefish

Oct 11, 2013

1. So now I can show you my two lovely Bactros.
      I am very ucky because last year, during the ldoll3 I adopted 2 cute bactros. A blank white one and the green one painted by Mewiefish.

The first one is Louise. Painted and dressed by the artist.
      [​IMG]

The second one is Devî my indian godess. She steel in progress but I love her so much.

[​IMG]

They both are very posable and they also are realy charismatic. They can wear some msd pants, dress or skirt.
      Thank you for wathcing! ;)

2. I just love love love her dolls, they are so unique and detailed! I wish I had the chance to attend ldoll to see her dolls... How tall is Bactro? And how tall is Feldspath in comparison?

3. I think that bactro is around 40cm maybe it is as tall as a minifee. Ambroise is around 18cm and feldspathe must be around 8cm ... or something like that. I will post some comparaison pictures.

4. Oh my, your bactros are gorgeous! Devi was at Mewie's stand at Ldoll this year, wasn't she? I remember seeing her and wondering who owner her.

Lil Spark, I measured my Bactro and she is 38,5cm. Ambroise is 20cm exactly, but I don't have a Feldspathe, so I can't give you her height. She is tiny compared to Bactro, though.

5. Thank you winona! And plese post pictures of your bactro too!

And yes it was my bactro at the ldoll this year, i bring her back to allow people to see bactros :)

6. I hope there will be another pre-order for Bactro! I really hope to own one someday! I didn't have the money the first time around (not that things are better now...)

7. I know someone who inquired about owning one of these beauties and they got a reply that they will no longer be made as Mewie is on to other things now. :(

8. Awww thats so sad to hear :(

9. I love Bactro! I fell in love with her as soon as Mewie started posting the early stage WIP photos. So much love. And so much sadness that she will no longer be making them.

Seriously, shattered heart. So congrats on owning not one but awesomely wonderful dolls! 8D Really like the way you're customizing the second one!

10. These remind me of the Geiko gecko. Super cute. Does the company make any other creatures?

11. So lovely those Bactro ^^ I love them all but I prefer the blue one !!!

I hope I could be able to got one in the futur ;)

12. She is just amazing, love Mewiefish's work as always! takuya_angel, lucky you ^^

13. So amazing dolls ))))

14. I love these!

15. So awesome dolls ! Very beautiful !

16. wowowow i am in love with your goddess!!!

17. wow, these are incredible!