1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Mirror Studio Saoirse and Siobhan 30cm discussion part 1

Oct 10, 2013

1. Opening this because the preorder for these tiny beauties opens very soon!

Siobhan and Saoirse are 30 cm ball-jointed dolls created by Nanyalin.

Information about the doll measurements and preorders available in Magic Mirror Studio's blog here.

I'm ordering a Siobhan in Cream White, and I think a Saoirse in Light Tan. I just couldn't choose only one. <3

.......mod notes.....

Saoirse/Siobhan
      -Measurements:
      Height: 30cm
      Wig Size: 4'5-5
      Eye Size: 8mm/10mm (depending on brand)
      Foot Length: 4cm
      Waist: 11cm
      Hips: 17cm
      Bust: 13'5cm
      Thigh girth: 10cm
      Inner leg length: 15cm
      Outer arm length (Shoulder to wrist): 8'5cm

Magic Mirror Studio Saoirse and Siobhan 30cm discussion part 1:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...io-Saoirse-and-Siobhan-30cm-discussion-part-1

2. Hello everyone! Today I will update my blog with the layaway options, since many people have asked me about it : ) Please, stay tuned! Also, I will open soon a facebook contest and you may have a big surprise there... ; )

3. I had been following and wanting this doll for months... and finally I can have one! TAT Even I have been making experiments whith her future makeup. She will be an ultra-cute oni! <3

[​IMG]
      So exciting! <3

4. I made a comparison picture of Magic Mirror Dolls, they are just awesome! I love their curves and pointy ears. I wish Nanyalin can made future preorders with fantasy skin colors!!

[​IMG]

If you want to see more pictures of the ones we own check this (We are still working on them): http://www.flickr.com/photos/customlovers/tags/magicmirror/

5. I'm confused about the fitted mohair wig option. Does it come in a certain color? Or is it the half wig shown on Siobhan?

6. These girls are amazing! I can't wait to see all photos. Meanwhile, here's my Siobhan, I adore her!

[​IMG]

7. Hi everyone! Glad ot see the discussion still alive ^_^! The fitted wig default color is white, so everyone may have the opportunity to dye them on their favourite color. But I will try to have more colors available!

hugs

8. I am mad with myself. Mad and sad and mad again LOL! I have my friends Saoirse staying at home for a while (thank you Michiru <3), and she is so absolutely stunning AND beautiful AND amazing, and I didn't preorder one for myself (I wanted a Siobhan, though). Arrrggg I could not afford it, even with the layaway. I do hope there will be another preorder someday, meanwhile... I have fun with my friend's Blueberry!

[​IMG]

You can see more photos here if you wish: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?602822-Magic-Mirror-in-Lilac-%28MM-Saroirse%29

9. The first batch of dolls ship tomorrow ^_^! Early next week goes the rest of the fully paid orders, and lastly, the layaways. I hope I can have them all shipped before the end of the month! And they arrive with a little surprise for the people that took part in the preorder : )

10. Today I've had the opportunity to visit Nanyalin's house and finally meet her. She's a lovely girl that lives in a dolls Paradise! Her atelier is full of dolls and doll parts everywhere... And it was like comming back to childhood :D

I've had Saoirse and Siobhan in my hands and even though I loved these cuties since I saw them in pictures, all I can say now is that I'm now totally and deeply in love!!! I've spent a loooong time playing with a blank light tan Siobhan, I was just fascinated... and tons of ideas about her came to my mind. I hope I can soon bring to life one of them ^_^

11. I just paid my last layaway invoice, I hope to see my girl soon!

12. All the non-layaways completed and shipped out! I can't wait to see the girls around ^_^!

13. That's great! Can't wait to see everyone's girls.
      I am so curious to see her actual size, I have dolls around that size, she is just very different (they are all more child like)

14. Believe me, she's absolutely gorgeous and cute <3

I just couldn't stop playing with her! ^_^

15. I bet she is! I hope the weather will allow me to give her a faceup

16. Splendid ! I like this Snow Version.
      My Saoirse arrived also yesterday

It's name is Oprah :
      [​IMG]

Oprah@Zelda.H on Ipernity
      It's a Personal Order for an Ebony skin version.

17. Oh wow look at her in Ebony!!!! So lovely! They should produce her in that tone, it's amazing.
      Meiko, your light tan girl is lovely as well, happy to see them arriving!

18. Mine arrived and she's gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for the lovely blushing nanyalin!! Anyone know what eye size and where to get them?