1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MoonHawke

Aug 28, 2013

1. My ebay feedback is here, and my feedback on the MLP Arena is here.

2. MoonHawke participated in my GO, the communication was great, all the invoices were paid promptly and it was a fantastic transaction all around. MoonHawke was very kind throughout the whole time patient and let me know when the specific GO items arrived.
      I totally recommend her to join other GO's, and I'd love to have MoonHawke participate in any other GOs I host. :)

3. Moonhawke was a participant in my Crobidoll group order. Communication was excellent and invoices were paid promptly on time. I would be happy to work with Moonhawke again in any of my future group orders.

4. I recently bought a pair of eyes from Moonhawke. She was quick to respond to my messages and shipped very quickly. I recommend her greatly as a seller :)

5. Purchased some clothing from MoonHawke, was very quick at shipping and kept me updated through the whole transaction. A pleasure to buy from :)

6. [TABLE="width: 855"]
      [TR]
      [TD="class: xl90, width: 522, bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 4"]first of all , i am happy to meet many friends here,[/TD]
      [TD="width: 101, bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
      [TD="width: 516, bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="class: xl90, bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 4"]and i am very very happy to leave the feedback here,[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="class: xl90, bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 6"]she bought doll eyes from me , i am a maker , she is very very kind and friendly person , high recommend to all of you ,she is one of the best people to build our friendship in our life ,[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD="class: xl90, bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 4"]finally , as a artister , i would like to say , i am really willing to work for you ![/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

7. I bought a yosd zebra outfit from MoonHawke. Communication was great and she was a pleasure to deal with. Would happily buy from her again :) Thank you MoonHawke!

8. MoonHawke bought some MSD socks from me and it was a great experience! She was prompt with responses, and kind through out the entire transaction. I definitely recommend this buyer ^^

9. I participated in MoonHawke's Iplehouse GO. She was very organized, great communication, and super quick to ship. She also packaged my items very securely and they arrived in great condition. I would participate in another GO with MoonHawke again! :)

10. I participated in MoonHawke's IH GO and was very happy with it! Quick to order, great to communicate with, quick to ship, and an easy transaction overall! Thanks again!

11. I was part of the Iplehouse GO, and Moonhawke was a very good hostess! I would happily deal with her again!

12. I was apart of MoonHawke's Iplehouse GO and everything went smoothly! All my items were in excellent condition and arrived quickly! She kept up great communication and was fast getting it all sorted! I would gladly join in another GO with her :) Thanks!!

13. I was a participant in MoonHawke's Iplehouse GO and I was very happy to be a part of it! Communication was top and items were received in a very timely manner! 100% would join again!

14. I participated in MoonHawke's Iplehouse GO.

It was a total pleasure--great communication, very smoothly run, very quick. :D :D :D

15. I was a participant in her iplehouse GO. Everything went smoothly and my item arrived quickly and well packaged.
      Thanks!

16. [​IMG]

I recently joined MoonHawke's Iplehouse GO. Everything went great, she is extremely reliable and I am quite happy with the GO!:aheartbea
      Thank you so much!:fangirl:

17. I was a participant in MoonHawke's Iplehouse GO. Everything went smoothly, my item arrived quickly and well packaged and I am quite happy with the GO!
      Thanks!