1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon Tiny, Pt.2

Aug 24, 2013

1. Oh, we've finally reached Part 2 of our thread! Yay! And to share my happiness and more pics of everyone's dearlings, here's my long-missing boy, Ryan! He's back to blonde, but he's still looking for a pair of appropriate blue eyes.

[​IMG]

I wonder how come Luna's eyes look so gorgeous but whenever I open Safrindoll's page, I dont feel as attracted to buy the eyes. Can anyone else convince me that their eyes are worthily gorgeous?

2. Yay ^^ Thread 2 :D Thanks to the mods ^^ That was faster then I thought lol

[​IMG]
      Nyrea for the new thread ^^

And yay for the cutie Ryan ^^ As for eyes, have you looked at captured in glass eyes..? here on DoA? 95% of my dolls eyes come from there lol Nyrea's are... And heres some links to other dolls of mine that have them...
      http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y489/Shystar87/Delilice001_zps55d8668c.jpg
      http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y489/Shystar87/delifairy016_zps1aa1da1e.jpg
      http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y489/Shystar87/Kajsa0001_zps693100e9.jpg
      I do love CiG eyes ^^

3. Glad to see you and Ryan again Roakyle! Ryan is pretty adorable with what ever hair style you give him. ^_^

Good to see Nyrea again too! hehe that gloomy bear shirt is cute! XD

Hope you both are doing well. Haruhi got a new dress a while back and because I thought it was a little too short for her, I made a blue underskirt for it. ^^
      [​IMG]

4. Yup, I love that tshirt xD I have a cuddley gloomy bear, I'll have to get a pic of Nyrea with the bear in that tshirt ^^ Haruhi looks precious ^^ That under skirt looks great :) It's as if the dress came with it in the first place! Very pretty :) I'm not too great at sewing, but I discovered a way I could make interesting clothes for tinyies doing something I can do... only made a prototype kinda thing so far, I'll have to photograph it on Nyri (if it fits! I made it for my tiny delf xD)

5. awww nice! I have a gloomy bear plushie too. :D Love it to pieces. hehe. and for sure take a pic of Nyrea with it!

hehe thanks. :) I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I want to make her a bow yet to go with it all too.
      it takes practice to sew things. took me a long time to get really going with it. and still doesnt always turn out right. :P but would love to see what you've got going on so far. Oh! you should take a pic of Nyrea and Nyri together and share! :D

6. awww shes so cute and happy ^^ And that dress is awesome :D Where'd you get the shoes btw..? :3

7. Hello Clochette! Nice to see Serena! she is a cutie. loving her wig color and outfit. did you make it?

8. Sorry for the late reply everyone. Been extremely busy with work + lappy problem so I cant really go online as often as I used to.

Mushoom : Nyrea is looking adventurous as always! Regarding the eyes I'm actually looking for a pair of Urethane eyes as they seem somehow more glossy but they dont have 10mm. Maybe I should check out CiG eyes.

Mysteriousmage : And Haruhi is looking adorable as ever. I agree with Mushoom. The underskirt really looks like it comes together with the outfit. Good job. I have been sewing several outfits for Ryan. Even for this coming Halloween I'm sewing a pumpkin costume for him.

Clochette : I think I might've missed when u first joined the thread. Anyway, nice seeing u here and that gorgeous Serena. May I know where'd u get the hair? I'm actually looking for one as well for Ryan. Wants to give him a wilder looks. XD

9. oh my, I see new faces here? (or old ones that I never saw? :P)
      my peppermint Dorothy doesn't have a face yet, just like all of my other faceupless kids.. I was hoping to do faceups this summer but no time ç_ç I wonder if I can do them before the good weather ends..

anyway she is starting the primary school :) how old are your tiny ones?
      [​IMG]

10. Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew how hard these are to dress? Are they compatible with yo-sd clothes? Or are they bigger/smaller? I have a hard time bonding with difficult to dress dolls :S

11. they are lati yellow size, so they're very easy to dress ^^

12. Yup lati yellow or pukifee stuff fit good. Sometimes pants/shorts might be a little tight if it's stiff fabric or doesnt have elastic, but I havent had an issue finding anything for my girl yet. :)

13. Awww too cute! Age as in character or how long I've had my dolly? lol sorry xD Well both questions... I recieved Nyrea summer 2011 ^^ Her character is difficult to age as shes not a 'real' child, shes the inner child of 1 of my msds (Aeryn) that has materialised herself as her own 'creature'. She can disapear and reappear as she pleases xD

This size is being made by companys more and more as its just so popular! It's smaller then yosd but bigger then pukipuki ^^ 16cm :) Though in all honesty, I dunno about everyone else but my favorite place to buy clothes and shoes for theses cuties is etsy xD

I want to try making clothes myself, but Sewing doesn't come naturally to me and I cant knit or crochet, however... I make things out of string (braceletts) and it occured to me... sure I can make clothes in the same way... And this is what I got from my first top experiment...
      [​IMG]
      Any thoughts..? and erm... any1 who is interested thats 1,107 knots ^^ I know... I have too much free time xD

14. Haha, than you! Though it's Custard I'm looking at, isn't he a bit taller than that? n__n;;

15. Custard is the 1/6 sized AE tinies. the little ones in this thread are the 1/12 AE tinies ^^ Custard is yosd sized :) Afraid I know nothing else about the 1/6 tinies as I don't own 1 :( sowwi.

16. yes Custard is Yosd sized I believe. Though all the dolls we're talking about here are 16cm instead of in the 20cm range. ^^;

17. Oh!.... Is there a different thread for 1/6 ? I didn't know this thread was only for the tiniest ones :sweat

EDIT: just found it, thank you n_n;

18. Oh man, oh man. Look at the cuties! I need to get some pictures of Luna and Lugh. They both need faceups though. Well, Luna has one, but it's coming off a little. Hopefully they will be getting them done soon! I want to try my hand at faceups. Anyone here do their little one's faceup? Was it hard to do on their tiny little head? ^^' I'm quite nervous! [​IMG]
      Luna dear by Omnomimmamonster, on Flickr