1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Threads for 4arllin

Aug 23, 2013

1. I couldn't find a thread for feedback so I am starting one for 4arllin.

So I have sold her my Mikhaila. Good communication, quick payment, a great transaction !
      Welcome on DOA !:)

2. 4arllin bought a SD girl outfits from me. It was a perfect transaction and I'll gladly do business with her again!

Thank you very much.

3. Bought a doll from me on a short layaway. Paid fast and was good at answering pm's. Very nice person to deal with perfect transaction.

4. 4arllin ordered two fur wigs from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

5. I bought a Mr. Hat clothes set from 4arllin. Communication was smooth, transaction worked out perfectly, and the set was in excellent condition. Thank you so much! :D

6. I've bought a Fairyland feeple60 El from 4arllin using layaway and it was a great transaction!
      She always responded fast, was patient and very kind and she shipped him the next day,
      protected with lots of bubblewrap, after I was able to pay him off a bit earlier than expected.:fangirl:

I would definitely buy from her again, thank you for my wonderful boy!:chocoheart

7. I bought a dress set from 4arllin and it was great!
      She shipped it very fast, and was very prompt with her responses. I would definitely buy from her again, thank you so much!

8. I bought a Nanuri A head from 4arllin. Perfect transaction, quick communication, well packaged head and fast shipping. I couldn't be happier and I would certainly do business with 4arllin again.

9. Purchased a F60 Juri12 head from 4arllin and everything was just perfect! Great and fast replies in PM, and fast ship out.
      A great plus, super cute packaging and lots of bubblewraps! I really appreciate the cute wrapping! Thanks a lot :aheartbea

10. I purchased an MSD alpaca wig from 4arllin. She responded quickly to a question I had about the wig and gave me a few extra photos, as well.
      She sent it quickly and it arrived well packaged and she even included a pair of gift eyes that are so beautiful!

I highly recommend her as a seller and would definitely do business with her again.
      Thank you! :aheartbea

11. I bought an Alpaca wig from 4arllin and they shipped it super fast and were very communicative and I would definitely buy from them again! :)))

12. I bought some wigs from 4arllin. Communication was lovely and prompt. Everything arrived in order and well packed. She even included a care-for the wigs which is super useful! Thanks again!

13. I bought a MNF Juri 2014 head from 4arllin~! Great communication, very patient and friendly. Package arrived and well packed~!

I would definitely buy from 4arllin again~! :thumbup

14. I bought a dress from 4arllin. It was a great exchange with prompt communication and quick delivery. The dress was in perfect shape and extremely well packaged. I am very happy with the transaction and wouldn't hesitate to buy from 4arllin again! :D

15. 4arllin bought a Wimukt tunic from me, she always responded in a friendly manner, and let me immediately know when the package arrived! Thank you very much!! :daisy

16. I sold some Minifee clothes to 4arllin. Lovely buyer, great communication, prompt payment. And they let me know when the parcel arrived. Recommended buyer!
      Thanks so much!

17. I bought a Delf Soo from her and everything was fantastic. The doll arrived quickly and is beautiful. I would not hesitate to deal with her again and highly recommend her for others! :)

18. I bought a pair of fairyland halloween event wings from 4arllin. The entire transaction was great; communication was prompt and the parts were shipped quickly and safely. I would definitely recommend working with her!

19. I've bought a Minifee Chloe from 4arllin and I'm sooo happy. It was a great transaction. Thank you very very much.

20. 4arllin purchased a chloe minifee head from me. great communication, friendly and speedy payment. she let me know when the head arrived. thank you so much for a great transaction ^_____^