Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Luts Tiny Delf Discussion Part 3

I think tinies are definetly my favourite type of BJD. I have more room for them as well then . I actually have to do a culling and pack away some stuff in my pony/dolly room now as it's so cluttered, too many ponies, aaargh (I never thought I would say it..).. At least these tiny sweet dollies don't take up much space ^^.

I so look forward to meeting my Centaur I hope I am happy with the colour choices. I chose Hansel with brown skin and tan body with orange ^^. I like the warm colours <3
    Last edited by Buzzingbumblebee; 10-11-2013 at 04:21 PM.

...rainbow addicted... Lil Spark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzingbumblebee View Post
    I think tinies are definetly my favourite type of BJD. I have more room for them as well then . I actually have to do a culling and pack away some stuff in my pony/dolly room now as it's so cluttered, too many ponies, aaargh (I never thought I would say it..)..
    Finally someone with the same problem like me My ponies were not impressed to make space for all my new dolls
    Home: 12 Pukifees ~ 7 Littlefees ~ 2 KIDs ~ 4 Momocolors ~ 9 Teenie Gems ~ 1 Zuzu Delf ~ 6 Lati Yellows ~ 5 Little Gems ~ 2 Enyos ~ 2 PO11s ~ 4 Tiny Delfs ~ 2 Minifees ~ 2 Kid Delfs ~ 1 Fairy of Fairytales ~ 1 Pukipuki ~ CD Feldspathe
    Ordered: Lati Yellow Sissi & Sunny ~ WD Raspberry
    flickr

Haha ^^, I knew you would get it . I'm going to have a hard time now, choosing who needs to go in a box, I can see them glaring at me. But it has to be done , I'm not going to manage selling that many though..

Anyway, what sort of outfits are normal to make for a centaur? I ordered the stock stuff, but I'll probably be bored with it quickly..

I've been making a horse blanket for him. Otherwise I'm not sure.I love the idea of my kaitaur being mostly nude.
    Doll Family: Dea- MNF Juri '10, Loti- Impldoll Dorisy, and Melody- PKF Bonnie
    FS- F60 Juri 13 Female (NS).

Ruled by lil resin ppl! Mushoom's Avatar
    So Nysa got some new shoes in the post today ^^ She love them So do I xD Also, wasn't meant to work this way but she got a new wig too ^^ I was meant to be getting a new wig for my other tiny but it occured to me that it looked better on Nysa and her old wig looked better on my other tiny xD Strange how things work out ;P

And I got my magnets in the post, but they arn't strong enough either :/ Really not sure how I can make her wings more stable... I dont want to give up and get rid of them, but how I'm attaching them atm is just fiddley and annoying :/ Any ideas? *is hopeful...*
    Sales: Soom North head HERE, Soom roxen head with faceup HERE
    ~*Blog:The Resin Family of KirstyKittens*~
    ~*Waiting for Soom Silky*~

Quote Originally Posted by Mushoom View Post
    So Nysa got some new shoes in the post today ^^ She love them So do I xD Also, wasn't meant to work this way but she got a new wig too ^^ I was meant to be getting a new wig for my other tiny but it occured to me that it looked better on Nysa and her old wig looked better on my other tiny xD Strange how things work out ;P

And I got my magnets in the post, but they arn't strong enough either :/ Really not sure how I can make her wings more stable... I dont want to give up and get rid of them, but how I'm attaching them atm is just fiddley and annoying :/ Any ideas? *is hopeful...*
    I have no ideas for the wings...but I love her outfit!

Waiting for Volks FCS MSD F-20 | Saving for more Iples
    WTB: LLT OE Roderich head

heyy i havent really had the time for going on DoA lately but Arisa has a new faceup finally (it's been a month since i removed her last one) and i did a photo shoot today so i'll share my fave photo here

I suppose the centaurs don't really need clothes no ^^. But I ordered a normal body as well, what sort of clothes will fit that body?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzingbumblebee View Post
    I suppose the centaurs don't really need clothes no ^^. But I ordered a normal body as well, what sort of clothes will fit that body?
    Lati Yellow and Pukifee clothes fit, as far as I know (Crobidoll T-line also)
    FlickrTumblrFB

Thank you <3 That's perfect as I plan to have both Lati Yellows and Pukifees .

Me too so I'm glad hahahaha! :P It's good that all / most tinies have about the same measurements and can exchange clothes! Trying to find clothes to fit bigger dolls is such a pain sometimes ;;A;;

(also off topic, my brother is comming to Norway on Nov 1st LOL! XD Through a program that finds jobs abroad to uni students XDD)
    Last edited by Shailara; 10-12-2013 at 10:39 AM.
    FlickrTumblrFB

It makes things easier and cheaper for sure that they all can share ^^. I hope your brother will enjoy being in Norway , it will be rather chilly here in November though..

Oooooooooomg did anyone see the teaser on the luts main page!? demon hansel and kai!!

http://luts.co.kr/
    FACEUP SHOP: *BEAUTY BY BOTFLY*
    *Visit me on Flickr!*
    *Check out my Etsy!*
    FS:Pukifee NF Plate NS , SOOM MD Keny

Quote Originally Posted by Botflybaby View Post
    Oooooooooomg did anyone see the teaser on the luts main page!? demon hansel and kai!!

http://luts.co.kr/
    Omg O.O Thanks for letting us know! Wow they look fantastic! I love demons. I actually really like the boy too, which is odd for me..
    ~In the springtime when the earth is new
    To the fairies they draw near~
    *I'm sorry, I can't get on here much right now*

OMG they are SOOOO CUTE!!!!! <3
    -Lori | deviantART

Felix-Charis-Sophy-Emory-Frederica-Selina-Charles-Amaris
    Nimue-Lishka-Indigo-Leena-Sunny-Dusk-Caledonia-Vesper

FS - Feny/Necy Tail | MSD Wigs | MSD Shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnee View Post
    Omg O.O Thanks for letting us know! Wow they look fantastic! I love demons. I actually really like the boy too, which is odd for me..
    I love their outfits! It's about time luts jumped on the fantasy doll train, they always put in their all I think. I love the red horns. Seeing kai again makes me feel less nervous about my own incoming kai. I think the mold looks really good in that pic.
    FACEUP SHOP: *BEAUTY BY BOTFLY*
    *Visit me on Flickr!*
    *Check out my Etsy!*
    FS:Pukifee NF Plate NS , SOOM MD Keny

Demons... oooh, I'm doomed! I love the Hansel demon girl

ok i think i´m safe.
    Niseag (Fexy, RamCube), Salai (K, DS), Ribbit (Pipos, Tomo), Malik (Impl, Marcus), Altair (Impl, Gnaeus), Novice (Pipos, Ringo)
    Waiting: Feanor (IP Leonard)

I really like Demon Hansel's wig, such lovely red color!
    Last edited by Akara; 10-17-2013 at 11:03 PM.
    My crew: Karin [PP Rose] ~ Pocca [PKF Ante] ~ Saga [PKF Mio] ~ Freya [PKF Luna] ~ Jake [PKF Zoe] ~ Melba [PKF Luna/TDF centaur] ~ Nemo [PKF Pio/TDF centaur] ~ Lunna [LTF Chloe] ~ Sibel [LTF Luna] ~ Emilia [LTF Luna] ~ Agnes [MNF Sarang] ~ Cassian [MNF Nanuri 14]
    Flickr ~ Etsy shop ~ Face-up Shop

Needs a dolly diet! angelcallie's Avatar
    I don't see any demons! For me its still the little centaurs and the new Zuzu preview...