1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chura

Aug 3, 2013

1. I've been purchasing from the marketplace lately so please leave feedback if you have bought anything from me or sold anything to me! Thank you!

2. ​​Chura ​​​​bought a pair of MSD boots from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your little one likes the boots! :kitty2

3. Chura bought clothes from my shop. She was super quick in payment, and was very nice to deal with. Her communication was excellent, it was my great pleasure dealing with her. Thank you so much. ^^

4. ~*~Positive Feedback~*~

Chura purchased a Soom Mylo from me on layway. She was very polite and friendly in PMs and quick to reply. She paid promptly and on time via PayPal and let me know that the doll arrieved safely. Wonderful transaction and a wonderful buyer!

5. Chura bought my Pukifee Bonnie, and she was very pleasent! :D
      Money came right away and NO problems! Highly recommended!! :D

6. Chura bought a mohair wig made by me, and she was a lovely buyer, it was very pleasant and easy to deal with her. My best recommends and thanks a lot! :)

7. Chura purchased a puki puki Madeline on a short layaway. Paid promptly and was a pleasure to work with.

8. Chura purchased a chiwoo head from me, and it was a perfect transaction, definitely a recommended buyer !

9. Chura purchased a Soom Teenie Gem hybrid from me. Was lovely to deal with and kept up with communication. Thank you :)

10. Chura purchased a Minifee boy body from me on a short layaway. Communication was fast, clear, and friendly. Payments were on time, and everything super smooth! Would love to do business with again anytime, perfect transaction.

11. Chura bought some glass eyes from me.
      It went all smooth and perfect! Hope to deal with Chura soon again! ^^

12. Chura purchased a Fairyland Feepl60 Chloe full doll from me on layaway. She maintained excellent communication and the payments came in promptly on time. She was also very patient while the package was in transit. Thank you for the perfect transaction! Highly recommended as a buyer!

13. Chura bought a Luts Arwen from me with a short layaway and was lovely to deal with.
      She is so friendly and payments were prompt
      She was very patient with me while I sorted a courier and let me know as soon as the doll was received
      Thank you so much and I highly recommend her
      Thank you :)

14. Chura did a wonderful trade with me for her Lati Laches. We traded a bunch of my clothes and wigs for her lovely boy. We shipped on the same day and kept in constant communication. Highly recommended! A lovely trader!

15. I did a trade with Chura for her Fairyland Pukifee Bonnie, and everything was PERFECT! Excellent communication, crazy fast shipping, super friendly and sweet. Highly recommended as someone reliable and amazing to trade with. Thank you for everything!!

16. I purchased an F60 Chloe from Chura, and the transaction was spotless. Chura was very honest, friendly, and shipped quickly and securely. I'd happily purchase from Chura again. Thank you!

17. I traded Chura for my Unoa Sist for her Delf Arwen. Everything was great! Shipping was quick, the doll was wrapped very safely, and Chura was a dear to work with. I would gladly trade with her again :)

18. I purchased a Unoa Sist from chura, who was a dream to purchase from! She was very accommodating, replied promptly, shipped quickly and kept in good contact throughout the sale. I would highly recommend purchasing from her!

19. POSITIVE FEEDBACK 10/10 :dance

Purchased a MNF Scarface Shiwoo from Chura. I am really happy she agreed for a super short layaway for the boy. She shipped super promptly and the doll arrived safe and sound. Minor hiccup with communication as my first contact didn't get notified to her but otherwise excellent communication. I would recommend her as a seller and would buy again! :D