1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NozomiViolet

Aug 2, 2013

1. Hello!, if I have a transaction with you, please leave feedback here!

NozomiViolet

2. I did a trade with NozomiViolet her Doll Family - H Miyo for my Lati Green Renia. Perfect transaction - communication was superb, she shipped when she said she would and kept me updated, and the doll was extremely well packed! Definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks~

3. NozomiViolet bought a wig from me. Communication was great and payment was prompt. Thanks for being a great buyer!

4. I recently sold a 5~6 wig to NozomiViolet. Communication was great and her payment to me was prompt. Great buyer!

5. I sold a 1/4 doll clothes set to NozomiViolet, it was a great transaction. Paid fast and kindly let me know as soon as she received it Everything was perfect! Thank you so much! Highly recommend~:)

6. NozomiViolet purchased a Luts Thanos from me on layaway and it was a most pleasant experience start to finish! Consistently received timely and friendly communication, layaway payments were always made precisely on schedule (if not early) and at the end I was informed that the doll arrived safely. :aheartbea Very highly recommended buyer, thank you so much for your business!

7. NozomiViolet purchased a Domuya Drui from me. It was a great transaction. Payment was fast and i would highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks again for the easy transaction. :)

8. NozomiViolet bought an Iplehouse Joy from me and it was a perfect smooth transaction. Fast and friendly communication and would definitely recommend as a buyer.

9. I sold NozomiViolet some YOSD clothes and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Paid quickly, great communication, and she kindly let me know once the item had arrived. I definitely recommend her and would love to do business with her again. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

10. I was lucky enough to be able to trade with Nozomiviolet. She traded me her dollleaves Nozomi for a lot of clothing, shoes and wigs.
      She was just lovely to deal with, incredibly kind and all around amazing.
      Thank you!

11. NosomiViolet approched me about one of my wtb threads for an outfit I have been looking for for a very long time. She gave me a wonderful price, and the item not only shipped SUPER fast, it arrived quickly and in the condition she described, or maybe even better. I am very happy! Thank you so very much!! :D

12. NozomiViolet bought my Pipos Raven on layaway~ It was a great transaction with swifts payments and kind messages. I was always kept updated! I would definitely recommend NozomiViolet~ :chocoberry

13. NozomiViolet participated in my latest Iplehouse GO and was a great participant. Very communicative and quick to respond. Paid promptly and let me know as soon as the item arrived. Would gladly do business with her again! Thank you for joining!

14. NozomiViolet purchased a Soom Teenie Gem Glati from me. They paid very promptly and was very pleasant to talk to! Perfect transaction, as NozomiViolet is a fantastic buyer! Will definitely do business again! Thank you~

15. NozomiViolet participated in my For My Doll group order. All of the payments were prompt and they let me know as soon as the package arrived. Thanks so much!

16. NozomiViolet commissioned a face-up from me, and was a truly lovely customer, a joy to work with! Prompt and friendly communication relay with quick photo approvals and payments. Would highly recommend and be please to work for again in the future! Thank you!

17. Nozomiviolet was kind enough to accept a trade with me :) She was incredibly patient and kind and an all around fantastic person to swap with! She included little goodies, packed the doll extremely well and shipped the same day I could. I wouldn't hesitate to do any sort of business again with her, she's fantastic!
      Thank you again Nozomiviolet!

18. NozomiViolet participated in my Iplehouse group order! She was great with communication, paid promptly, and let me know when the package arrived safely. Ideal participant!

19. NozomiViolet offered to trade a pair of SID woman pants for an outfit/ lot I had available and it was a great transaction! Communication was fast and friendly and I am very happy with the pants. Thank you so much!

20. @NozomiViolet bought a BG Rayon Ice Girl from me on layaway and I could not be more pleased with the transaction. Her communication was prompt and friendly, all her payments were on time and she immediately informed me when the doll arrived. I can most definitely recommend @Nozo