1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Arekushia

Jul 25, 2013

1. Hello, please leave feedback for me here =)

Thank you!:aheartbea

2. Arekushia purchased a doll from me.
      She inquired about purchase when I was on vacation and I placed the doll on hold for her. And two weeks later when I returned, she kept her word!
      She responds to PMs really quickly and sent her payment really quickly too when asked. Overall, she is absolutely wonderful to work with. :D

Thank you!

3. Arekushia purchased a pair of Soom Topaz fairy ears from me. She was lovely to deal with. Very good with communication and sent payment very fast. I would business with her again, no problem. Thank you for a great transaction! :fangirl:

4. Arekushia purchased an SD dress set from me. Fast payment, great communication, and she let me know when the dress arrived. Would definitely recommend! Thanks again, it was a pleasure :)

5. Arekushia bought a Soom Amphibel body and Teenie gem parts from me. Everything went smoothly with quick payment and great communication. I would be happy to sell to her again anytime! :)

Thanks again! :chocoberry

6. Arekushia bought some items from me, and everything was fantastic! I would happily do business with Arekushia again!

7. Arekushia bought an Agate dress on layaway from me. Payments were past, and she was extremely friendly. Thanks again!!!

8. I bought a pair of 22m animetic eyes from Arekushia, she answered pms from me and told me she mailed them! They arrived safe and packaged ^^ would do business with her again.

9. arekushia purchsed tremo wing arms and horns from me and was very pleasant to deal with and understanding of the fact that the time i was moving and had some difficulties getting online.

10. Purchased impl Gela! Quick communication, very well protected for shipping, exactly as described. Thank you so much :)

11. Arekushia participated in the Licht GO I hosted. They were a wonderful participant, paid fast and always quickly replied to PMs. Thank you! I would work with them again.

12. Arekushia bought a fantasy arm from me on layaway. She was always quick to reply to PMs and fun to talk to. She paid in the agreed time before I had to poke her. All in all a fun transaction and I would hesitate to buy from her again. :)

13. I bought a pair of HZ Egyptian Male Sandals form Arekushia. She was very nice to work with. She was super acomidating, going so far as to send my item with usa family menbers, to not only save me on shipping but also to give me a tracking number for the package. She is a real A+ seller and I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

14. Excellent buyer!
      Arekushia bought a Souldoll dress from me. Payment was super fast, communication was a delight and she let me know when the item arrived on her end of the world.
      I would jump at the chance to deal with Arekushia again any time. Thank you so much!

15. I sold an outfit and shoes to Arekushia. She paid promptly with lovely communication. I always love selling to her and am happy to do so anytime! :)

Thanks again! :whitetruffle

16. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I've sold to Arekushia a Topaz outfit with hair accesory and wig
      The communication was very friendly and always quick to reply to PMs
      She paid really fast and when the items arrived to your home , she let me know

I'm really happy with this transaction, I would not hesitate to do business with her again

Many thanks for all !

17. I sold a Luts Satyresse Sprinkle and Saddle set to Arekushia. Everything was great, communication was quick and the transaction was very smooth. I would recommend as a buyer any time! :)

18. Arekushia participated in my LUTS GO and Yul Split. Payments were made on time and communication was great!

19. Sold a pair of Soom limited outfits to Arekushia. Payment was prompt, and communication was fast and friendly, and she let me know when they arrived. I highly recommend her, and I would sell to her again!

20. Arekushia bought a Leekeworld Juwel head from me. The transaction was so smooth and it was an absolute dream to sell to her, as communication was always friendly and prompt. Would definitely recommend!