1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Natalii White BJD Dolls

Jul 7, 2013

1. I noticed there wasn't a page yet for Natalii White's little resin cuties here so I thought I would start one. Her work definitely deserves a mention

If anyone is unfamiliar with her cuties, here's a link to her facebook page here:-

https://www.facebook.com/nataliiwhite.BJD.dolls

AND here's a link to her Flikr page here:-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92046479@N04/

I am currently waiting on 2 of her tiny little 9.5cm cast resin bunny Anthros right now with a couple more on the way later. These little guys are so tiny they take 6mm eyes. :kitty2

2. I've seen her work on flickr - I really like the look of the tiny girl Michell. She has a really nice shape and cute face :)

3. I have to agree, her tiny Michelle has such dainty features and a lovely shape, and is so cleverly double jointed for such a tiny dainty body too.

I really love the cute curvy shapes she uses for all her dolls and its wonderful to see such tiny figures with these unique shapes.

4. ahhh, I've been wanting to buy one of her bunnies! And am probably gonna let myself buy one in the nearest future as an impulse buy, they're plain adorable :D Be sure to post lots of pictures once you recieve them Jenkat :D

5. Will do, ​PotatoMash :kitty2. My little buns have just shipped out so it could be 2-4 weeks depending on customs but I am looking forward to getting to see them in person. :kitty1

6. My 2 teenie tiny little bunny bundles arrived today :kitty2 Both are so tiny, cute and delicate but yet very well made! :kitty1
      They pose beautifully too!

Hopefully, with any luck, I should get a chance to take some photos of them to add here tomorrow.

7. Just a quick pic of my tiny little arrivals, Hunni Bun & Bundl.

To put their size in perspective, the little couch they are sitting on here is your typical 1:12 dollhouse scale single seater couch which is usually a better fit to either just fit a Pukifee or Lati Yellow, and yet both buns can comfortably sit here without problem :kitty1 Sooo Tiny :aheartbea

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. how cute!! I just saw you post this on tumblr. How do you go about ordering them?

9. Cute bunnies! Amazing work and so tiny too.:aheartbea

10. Aww they are such cuties!! I'm so glad to see this thread. I also ordered two bunnies from NataliiWhite, and they have been processed through customs so I'm hoping for them to get here monday! I'm very excited for them ♥

11. Congrats, Shawnee! :kitty1 Best wishes for a speedy safe arrival & hope you'll post pics too, I'd love to see more of these little buns! :DCan I ask which colour options you went for?

Just to add, for anyone interested, there is no extra price charged for coloured resin options and I paid the same for my 2 tone bun as for my white bun! :aheartbea

12. Thank you, Jen <3 I choose Gray + White for one, and Brown + White for the other. She's actually posted pictures of my girls: http://www.flickr.com/photos/92046479@N04/9271344544/

I've also inquired about a Black and white one. She says she will try, so we'll see how that pans out :)

Just wondering, how well were your bunnies packed?

13. Thanks for the info Jenkat! I've sent her a message. :) They are seriously super cute. and congrats Shawnee! Love the picture she posted of your two bunnies! the grey one is very adorable!

14. Yay, you are planning on getting one? ~ What color(s) are you thinking about? And thank you! Grey one is Velvet, and brown one is Cinnamon. ^.^ I'm just so anxious for them to get home and meet the other bunnies &#9829;

15. I would like to at some point. I wanted to know what colors she could do and prices... I think the "normal" colored ones are great. ^_^ Though one with purple in her might be super adorable too! I love the names you picked out!! haha. they really seem to fit. Are they on the way to you yet?

16. Ah! I see. I hope you do get one <3 And you're right, to be honest, I never even thought about a "fantasy" colored one. But that does sound super cute. Might do some mock ups in photoshop! Thank you :) If there is one thing I think about long and hard when it comes to my dolls, it's their names. I run my mind through a ton of them until the right one "clicks"

Yes they are! Natalia shipped them on 7/15/2013, and the last update on tracking was on 7/17/2013 saying they were processed through the customs in New York :) It hasn't updated since then, so I'm really hoping they will show up on monday. (And /after/ I come home from classes ._. If not, I'll have to wait another day. I hate having morning classes...always miss the mail!)

17. hehe. :D Would be awesome if she could do some fun colored ones too! Once she gets back to me i'm going to really have to think on what I would like best! Hard choices! I know what you mean with names. I feel bad because I have such a hard time with names that they'll be home and generally sit around nameless for awhile. :/

congrats on the shipping notice! I hope that they get through customs soon for you. And hopefully they come in the afternoon! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. ^_^ I know I always get sad by missing the mail when I expect to get a doll home. Seeing that orange slip in my mail box telling me to go pick it up the next day is saddening sometimes! hehe.

18. Definitely! If you do decide definitely let us know :3 When I ordered my rabbits, she had to order the resin, so it took a little longer to make mine. And judging by your sig, I think the names you choose are pretty great :) Especially Delphine (My gosh I just love that name..)

Oh, I know ;c And of course you can choose to get it redelivered the next day, but that doesn't help because I always miss him ._. People at the post office are going to start recognizing me <.< lol.

19. I will for sure let you all know! And when Velvet and Cinnamon make it home you'll for sure have to share some pictures. :) May I ask about how long it took? Even though she ordered resin? awww thank you~ Delphine was probably my hardest to name too! But as soon as it come to me I knew it was it. :)

yea that is true... but like you said too easy to miss them again! hehe. maybe they'll know you so well that they'll have your boxes of dollies always waiting for you when you come! ;)